Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

whats wrong with the Durban one? I know she/ it has balls but supposed to be sterile

not sure what the problem with her was but i could not get her to grow correctly and i tried for awhile, i don't recall having a hermie issure more so just a bitch of a time getting her to grow for me. once my homie offered the GDP version i just drop the durban.

peace;)

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

not sure what the problem with her was but i could not get her to grow correctly and i tried for awhile, i don't recall having a hermie issure more so just a bitch of a time getting her to grow for me. once my homie offered the GDP version i just drop the durban.

peace;)
the f1 durban pheno doesnt throw nanners it has straight up balls under every bud its one of the ways to confirm having the real cut its supposed ro be sterile but some people have had issues

soserthc1

soserthc1

peace;)
A few pages back a few people mentioned that GSC does not like direct light it prefers to be and grows better on the foot print and I found this to be true with Pie also , had her directly under light , moved to foot print and is shinning now

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

A few pages back a few people mentioned that GSC does not like direct light it prefers to be and grows better on the foot print and I found this to be true with Pie also , had her directly under light , moved to foot print and is shinning now

interesting observation ill keep that in mind

DAT

DAT

Souting out the Cookies 014

CRUISIN FOR THE COOKIES.....:wideyed:
cheech says....Hey Essie check out those hoochie mamas...ha ha ha ha
chong says.... Yeah man what are they wearing...?
cheech says....I don't man , looks like some kinda girl scouts....
chong says... yeah man, they are all dressed up in their uniforms, check them out...
cheech says.. hey man , I hear these chicks have the best dope in town ,man..hah ahhaha
chong says.. hey man I dig those patches on their uniforms, and what is that sign they are throwing up? is that some sort of gang sign man?..
cheech says.... yeah man they are trying to figure out who has the better dental plan .. the serenose or the nortenyose.,..?
chong says.. yeah man I guess they are going to have a lot of cavities after eating all those cookie man , they gotta eat something..
cheech says.. hey man, Im pretty stoned, I got the munchies, lets go buy some cookies off of them. haha
chong says.. ok man, lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheech says.. hey man now that we got our cookies lets cruise over to the:greyalien: 619sterz:blackalien: and get some milk.
LMao...
chong says... OK Bendecko.:D
hahaahahahahahaha have a nice weekend Cookie Monsters!!:cool:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

View attachment 377101

chong says... yeah man, they are all dressed up in their uniforms, check them out...
cheech says.. hey man , I hear these chicks have the best dope in town ,man..hah ahhaha
chong says.. hey man I dig those patches on their uniforms, and what is that sign they are throwing up? is that some sort of gang sign man?..
cheech says.... yeah man they are trying to figure out who has the better dental plan .. the serenose or the nortenyose.,..?
chong says.. yeah man I guess they are going to have a lot of cavities after eating all those cookie man , they gotta eat something..
cheech says.. hey man, Im pretty stoned, I got the munchies, lets go buy some cookies off of them. haha
cheech says.. hey man now that we got our cookies lets cruise over to the:greyalien: 619sterz:blackalien: and get some milk.
LMao...
Sic new drawing... Ur killin it

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

here's a example of cherry balls no nanners cherry pie is not simply a female clone only its a IT lol both female and male flowers are on this one plant and while 80% of people don't have a problem with the F1 Durban pheno some people do, the herb is absolutely exquisite exploding with smell and lingering flavor the medicine she produces is powerful as well as overall aesthetically beautiful to grow

Cherry pie balls
A

autoboy187

@MakinGoo so are you going to have any clones available at the bay cup this year or just flowers?

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

View attachment 377101

LMao...
I want the FUCK belt buckle.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

here's a example of cherry balls no nanners cherry pie is not simply a female clone only its a IT lol both female and male flowers are on this one plant and while 80% of people don't have a problem with the F1 Durban pheno some people do, the herb is absolutely exquisite exploding with smell and lingering flavor the medicine she produces is powerful as well as overall aesthetically beautiful to grow
The platinum Cherry Pie >>> GDP Pheno does the same but only if she is upset.. I've ran her 4 times with never a issue but this last time she freaked out.. She hermed & popped balls & when u let the balls open there r the bananas & when the bananas (nanners) r ripe they fully open in2 a umbrella like flower..

Platinum Cherry pie >> GDP pheno

N

nightmarecreature

@Skunkmasterflex thanks bruh... this cookie craze has hittin hard here in socal shes being crossed with everything under the sun.... ive tried jus about all the cookies except ogkb... so far the 500 is the frostiest and has been my main girl imma try and s1 her... jus tryn to get my breed skills up to par... props goes to you my brother you have been crackn whipps since day one....
Could the OGKB and GSC $500 be the same cut?

N

nightmarecreature

The $500 cut will make it's rounds. It was sold in my town a lot. I'll end up seeing it eventually. I'm sure Evoke will let us know if it's better than the OGKB.

Top Bottom