Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Was that on your "ThinMint" bagseed cookies?
It did happen a bit on those but also the forum cookies. I thought it was odd as most other strains were not affected at all. Still can't pin point it. I am starting to think it's a low P so iv been giving the gsc more bone meal when I feed

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Yeah thats what I got an aquarium heater. Heats it up to the 70's and the plants are back on track now. Cold water will fuck your plants up fo real!
yah used one for years...watch out mine totally fell apart in the water ..pieces just disolved apart ..bare wire hanging in there ! now why didn't that electricute me?

N

nightmarecreature

So far General Hydro coco has been the best quality coco in brick form, it had very low salt to the point where I can use it without rinsing. The guy at the hydro store told me he likes the brick NF coco, it is slightly cheaper. I have a brick and will be testing it soon. The texture looks good on the NF coco but the salt content needs to be checked. The NF cocos says it's prebuffered to prevent cal/mag problems.

The Roots coco sucks, it's hairy and had big chunks in it. It was at like 700ppm of salt.

The Earth Juice coco is more like coffee grounds and has a good texture. It was full of salt 600ppm range. I found a whole bat in this brand once.

Oh yeah, soil to coco is easy. Take a soil plant and rinse the roots off and soak them in B1. Then transplant into coco. After a few days, it will take off.

So curiosity got the best of me. I tested the NF Coco brick, 115ppm already buffered. It's a little more hairy than the General Hydroponics coco. 115ppm is good right in the brick for clones on up. I would get the ppm below 60 for seedlings.

I forgot what the ppm was on the General Hydroponics coco but it was good right out of the brick.

The GH coco and the NF coco get my stamp of approval, for myself I would spend the extra dollar and get the GH but both are worthy brands. NF stands for Nutrientfields if you're looking for it.

Always do a quick runoff test when running any brick, you could be the lucky person to get a salt malt.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Had to show you guys my Buds and Roses GSC in a 2gal cloth pot, again :)
(inside several more plastic pots for insulation..lol)
Budsandroses217

M

Munson

Just an idea, anyone ever think the forum cut is really an S1 of cherry pie? Purple, grape candy taste. No facts to back this just speaking out loud.

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

I asume you are in Cali, Right?
They would start flowering...and then, probably reveg. if you didnt light dep them
but if you light dep em..they might do well

Edit to add; I took these pictures last year on 4/20 :)
How many hours should i keep em in the sun a day to keep them flowering

Latest posts

Top Bottom