Welshwizzard

2 More ThinMint GSC
20140305 121133
20140305 121147

And one of my dog cos she's ace

20140304 174811

DAT

DAT

that's a really sweet simple bong goo! thanks for showing me. Do you just shake and clean it with formula 420? and do you use that heating element like in the video or just a regular lighter?. I have a regular lighter that has some hemp string tied around it that I light to fire up my bong but its a pain in the ass. The one in the video looks cool put looks like you got to plug it in.. pain in the ass.lol.:arghh:
have a nice day everyone! :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

that's a really sweet simple bong goo! thanks for showing me. Do you just shake and clean it with formula 420? and do you use that heating element like in the video or just a regular lighter?. I have a regular lighter that has some hemp string tied around it that I light to fire up my bong but its a pain in the ass. The one in the video looks cool put looks like you got to plug it in.. pain in the ass.lol.:arghh:
have a nice day everyone! :)
I juss use salt & 90% alcohol 2 clean it 3-4 times a day & I juss use a lighter bcuz I'm still trying 2 get 1 of those crazy lighters that u saw in the vid....I want the cordless 1 tho... I used 1 b4 when I was chillin aboard Alien's Mother ship>>>> damn the hits were so smooth...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
400 for a bong isn't that much at all. I have a grip of bongs well over 1k a piece and some over 2k.....and they are just sitting there collecting dust until I start smoking again.
If you can find a bong that hit amazing and is 400 that's winning to me. My go to bong for power and flavor is a hollow foot pillar.....best bong iv ever ripped

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I get it..but..is a $2000 bong going to pull that much better than a $400 bong.. is it going to get you higher in the end? to each his own I guess

You'd be surprised at the difference. Personally I'm perfectly happy with my $300 Roor, even then I usually smoke J's or a $15 pipe. I have hit a $2000 Peyote Pillar and it was absolutely amazing. I still wouldn't spend that much on a piece but I can see why people do. My wife is too clumsy to keep expensive glass around. lol

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Killer work @true grit .

If I remember right I believe TG is running the animal there @caregiverken .

High end glass is not for all. It's pretty much a hobby being a collector. Like most hobbies it can get expensive. It's like art work. You can find some dope art at bed bath and beyond for $40 to hang on your walls but some people drop 10 million for a little Picasso. It's all relevant to the person and what they are into. Like ya'll said.....To each there own.

Top Bottom