• Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I want to try it too Baba G! :woot:

I will match you joints :) (remember that?)

Ill try to get most of the leaf off :dead:

Cookietop317

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Looking good for winter outy ken! Mine were same leafyness but indoors with no shade...
Thanks Baba :) Those cookies in the greenhouse only get about 8 hours of direct sun.(though the plastic)
then,
3 more hours indirect/filtered light (oak trees) before I cover them. 11 hours light..13 dark.;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

do any of you do 11 hours on and 13 off?

what about 10 on and 14 off? :wacky: Might work for cookies!
Ive tried adjusting the light cycle closer 2 the end of flowering 2 try & get my sativas 2 finish a lil early. .like week 5 I'll let my plants sleep another 15 mins then the next week another 15 mins & by the end of the cycle there sleeping for a lil over 13hrs..

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Cold, leafy, & sticky, half the yield of the typical rock cement GSC I have grown....this girl has officially dropped from rotation :pompus:

I think I'm dropping her after this run as well. I just can't justify growing the stuff in Cali. It's pretty and smokes nice but it's no OG. Hell, it doesn't even fetch a decent price in the Bay let alone in SoCal. I'm embarrassed to even vend those tiny ass nugs she puts out anyways. I may eat my words but I don't see GSC sticking around in many gardens for much longer, it's just not cost effective. I wouldn't mind making some crosses with her but the Forum cut ain't pulling her weight...literally. I'll be sticking with the Geezies.

waayne

waayne

I think I'm dropping her after this run as well. I just can't justify growing the stuff in Cali. It's pretty and smokes nice but it's no OG. Hell, it doesn't even fetch a decent price in the Bay let alone in SoCal. I'm embarrassed to even vend those tiny ass nugs she puts out anyways. I may eat my words but I don't see GSC sticking around in many gardens for much longer, it's just not cost effective. I wouldn't mind making some crosses with her but the Forum cut ain't pulling her weight...literally. I'll be sticking with the Geezies.

The crosses are where it's at with the Cookies..IME
The Divine Chemdog #4 x GSC pheno #3 will easily, more than double the yield of the Forum cut
in the same space/environment.....and puts off big, fat frosty nugs, not popcorn sized nugs......
IMG 3395

My clients really seem to prefer the new Cookie crosses ,to the Forum cut.........fwiw.....

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Animal Cookie

Top Bottom