• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I heard the first person to post on page 600 gets an Animal Cookie cut.:woot:

AND everyone growing that fire has to send Goo samples for making it all happen. lol :cigar::cigar::cigar:
and the last person to post too? :)
Wifi and Forum Cookies side by side
Wifiandcooks

both leafy as fuck:banghead:

Ghcookie319
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
It's way different outdoors man. She thrives inside for sure.
yeah, no doupt. I like plants that will stand up by them selfs. at least in veg. lol ;)
I grew the true and wifi last summer otside . They got huge..but couldnt hold them selfs up.
I didnt take good care of em ..they both got too many branches, had tiny buds and they got PM:bag: ..
I dont even what to talk about it any more:depressed:

But Im still super stoked to have been lucky enough to be gifted those cuts! :woot:
and, I need to makes some decent buds with em some how someday!

This summer,
Im going to try the wifi x sour bubble and the True X sour bubble crosses Ali Gee made :)

Trueog612
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

All around GSC is solid 4 my needs.. like Ken & Walt said GSC needs very lil food plus very lil light.. with my True OG she wants MEGA CalMag & a grip of extra base nutes 2 keep her almost happy>>> im still around 70% dialed plus True OG wants 2 b in the spotlight 2 give thick big buds.. True OG likes that 4X4 Footprint rite under the 1000 watt light.. but GSC forum cut on the other hand needs very very lil food & thats a huge plus 4 a broke dog like me<<<<in real life I cant have my bottom bitch (PLANTS) eat better then my Top main bitch (my girl) it juss aint rite. If were eatin beans & rice then so will my plants..& another huge plus that I use 2 equal out the small yielding strain>>>> since GSC requires less light I can spread out the 1000 watt light footprint to 5x5 & still have solid nugs from top 2 bottom of the plant & im 100% $ure I can use a 6x6 footprint & bang out even more cookies..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I got a White Fire and GSC moms growing right now. I'm gonna run a light of each in soil beds next round. I will see who makes me happy in the end. Can they can bump off the Infamous Sour Pebbs or not? I don't know about that. LMAO! Every1 has dif needs and wants from their garden and plants. There's always some kind on controversy over this strain. It makes me laugh. I like the smoke but my other strains r better IMO. I can't wait to run some hybrids of GSC again soon. I got some GSC x Sour Bubble begging to get popped. I'm planning on making a GSC Bx1 in the future. Keep an eye out y'all.

O

Organicyumyum

First time I've ever heard that. I would consider OG's big yielders when compared to the Forum cut but that's just me. lol

Like you said, different strokes man.

Got any pics to share? I'd love to see some forum cut pics that are even remotely comparable to OG.

Here is a cookie cola that was close to the size of my hand.....my og nugs are rarely any bigger than this. click the following link......

Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Here is a cookie cola that was close to the size of my hand.....my og nugs are rarely any bigger than this. click the following link......

Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

Yeah that's a nice one man. Too bad they all don't turn out like that. I can usually get one or two colas per run that are comparable but the 75% of rabbit shit sized nugs just don't make up for it imo. Like we've both said, to each his own. Keep killin it.

Top Bottom