MakinGoo

OGKB
Day 35
20140327 182945
20140327 183003
20140327 183013

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice flix Goo! I was reading that the OGKB tested 27%. That was from Gage Green's add. You ever had any tested yet?

No ive never tested my cookies yet... I always save up some money 2 test but when im at the SF Cup I buy more beans or different dank 2 try out.... its hard 4 me 2 spent money 4 numbers on a paper<<<my smoke test tells me its fire...LOL

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
No ive never tested my cookies yet... I always save up some money 2 test but when im at the SF Cup I buy more beans or different dank 2 try out.... its hard 4 me 2 spent money 4 numbers on a paper<<<my smoke test tells me its fire...LOL
That's the truth but it worth having that peace of mind, Goo! Our Forum cut tested at 24.40% THC-A 15.69% THC 2% CBD. She's def some Fire!

DAT

DAT

wowzerz GOO! :)only half way baked and they already look sooo good and they are so frosty alrready that they look good to smoke right now!:joyful:!this is your best run yET! i cant even imagine how amazing they will look in anotherr month...your going to win big at the SF cup . Im really hoping you take home the gold cup with those beauties.. you deserve it. :Dtotally amazing work as usual and thank you for sharing such great photos with us.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

wowzerz GOO! :)only half way baked and they already look sooo good and they are so frosty alrready that they look good to smoke right now!:joyful:!this is your best run yET! i cant even imagine how amazing they will look in anotherr month...your going to win big at the SF cup . Im really hoping you take home the gold cup with those beauties.. you deserve it. :Dtotally amazing work as usual and thank you for sharing such great photos with us.
Thanks >>> this run is lookin nice im stayin on top of these girls this run.. usually I like 2 lag & skimp on watering but this run there eating every 2 days even if it falls on a Saturday night feeding like 2nite..

I wish I could enter my buds in the cup but I dont have enough.. my buds r 2 smoke with the farm homies<<<we all try 2 bring the fire in late June.. every1 at the SF Cup will have some crazy fire that day... Cali's best..

Some day my dream is 2 win a cup>>> till then im gunna keep practicing. .

Top Bottom