thunderfudge

Breeder
Sunset sherbert
Rps20140327 134121 784

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thats hella funny u post that dog...juss last nite I started 2 pay a lil attention 2 the buds & roses Platinum Cookies>>> the buds stack like forum but like u said the funk aint like forum cut at almost 35 days in>>>> the least funky of all the cookie cuts being flowered rite now... im hoping the cookie dough funk comes late...
...I grew it in a 3 gal pot. it is darker purple..but not as loud as the forum in the beds
Im not keeping it..
I have my last two copies in a bed just starting to flower now

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
@thunderfudge do you know the genetics? If not what would you say you taste/smell in the sunset sherb.
@SonOfDaMourning Supposedly pink panties x cookies, but I read that on the net so who knows.lolol.it tastes like orange sherbert, it has a citrus mint slight cookie taste to it.this batch had a piney overtone to it , looked a little outdoorish.its alright.i will grow it a few times.i heard the oil is where it's at.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
some of the biggest tops didn't finish from being too close to the light somewhat so I kept nugs towards the middle of the plants but the size of a couple phenotypes was astounding, the first phenotype pictured above tastes like a waffle cone. Has a different sativaish crystallization to her aswell ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom