• Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Here is my pride and joy :)
bout 5 0r 6 weeks in now, i think
GHcookie49

The outdoor bed didnt do too bad, considering it was winter when I flipped em and they were kinda small

flipped 1/26 Cookiebed126 Today Cookiebedfinalshot49

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

All the Cookie pics in this thread look amazing so hopefully I don't embarrass myself here. Like Soser, long time, listener first time caller. I haven't had any cookie to post. Thanks to a homie (you're the man dawg), I fell on some fortune cookie seeds. I got one sprouted and she looks super tough. I bought some Cali Con GSC regulars (don't laugh), I sprouted two which both came out female. And really what I'm trippin on is a BirdDawg GS Candy. I got a nice bushy pheno that reeks of OG and GSC that is flowering I think about day 46. They all look kinda abused cause I've been crazy trying to deal with all the stuff I have going and I work alone. The Cali Cons need new shoes and the GSCxARC needs some plucking but otherwise they looking nice.

CC GSC
IMG 0337

Fortune Cookie outside
IMG 0338

A horrible pic of the GSCxARC, I used my crap camera to take this pic. I'll post a better one when I get one. She's like day 30 here. Thanks:)
IMG 5388

Illmind

Illmind

Crazy how much of a difference a few days make.. GSC FORUM Day 15 veg, 12/12'n em day 16 veg.. They all 12'' and have around 5-7 tops.. So i'm expecting 1.5-2 oz a plant of rock solid nugs.. Already very stinky touching em makes my fingers smell for a long time.. Time to FLIP! I flower em short so that the nugs from top to bottom are keepers n minimum pruning is needed as I found out in my particular rm gsc doesn't like too much pruning and pinching.. SNAPZ:
ROOM:
Gscveg15

INDIVIDUAL PLANTYS:
Gsc15

Gscday15

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks to a homie (you're the man dawg), I fell on some fortune cookie seeds.

Fortune Cookie outside
View attachment 395302

My ears r ringing....LOL.

that is 99.6% real deal certified GSC forum cut s1.... <<<>.4% chance its a gsc x platinum cherry pie.. bcuz pie & gsc hermed that run from blasting them mega hard with late bloom boosters>>> like I ALWAYS do.. im pretty sure Its a forum s1 bcuz the buds were barly seeded & most were a few beans rite under the nanner ...inside a pound I found around 15 beans bcuz I pulled off every nug under the nanner 2 save the beans... after I pulled those nugs 2 the side I didnt hardly find any more beans >>> juss a few slipped out the NoTown & u were 1 of the lucky 1'$ doggie... im not a breeder so that bean was 100000000000% a accident. . 100% hermie bean>>> thats y I said b very carful with her...could b a golden egg or a big fuckin problem... lets hope my 1st born lil cookie is a champion...that would b super funny if my cookie comes out better then breeders...keep me posted on this adventure...
She already looks bad ass<<<< thats straight up GSC tryin 2 look better then any other chick around... good luck dog

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Crazy how much of a difference a few days make.. GSC FORUM Day 15 veg, 12/12'n em day 16 veg.. They all 12'' and have around 5-7 tops.. So i'm expecting 1.5-2 oz a plant of rock solid nugs.. Already very stinky touching em makes my fingers smell for a long time.. Time to FLIP! I flower em short so that the nugs from top to bottom are keepers n minimum pruning is needed as I found out in my particular rm gsc doesn't like too much pruning and pinching.. SNAPZ:
ROOM:
View attachment 395379
INDIVIDUAL PLANTYS:
View attachment 395380
View attachment 395381
Hell yea there ready now but I like 2 push my plants 1 more week>>> juss bcuz

Illmind

Illmind

Shiet i dunno if they can go 1 more wk i'm limited on space.. 4x4 9 girls 1K... 1 more wk would put em at like 16'' finishing em at about 3 ft.. I keep my lights high so I like to keep em short enough the lowers still get intense light.. And I don't like crowding plants I feel like it lowers yield alot...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Shiet i dunno if they can go 1 more wk i'm limited on space.. 4x4 9 girls 1K... 1 more wk would put em at like 16'' finishing em at about 3 ft.. I keep my lights high so I like to keep em short enough the lowers still get intense light.. And I don't like crowding plants I feel like it lowers yield alot...
LOL. yea it would b a mess but im a small grower & them few extra nugs r golden.. I can even do 4ft cookies finished & the top 1ft of the plants will b LSTed in2 the canopy bald spots... I pack them in my 5x5 tent...its a gaint mess tho

JAWS

JAWS

GOO

couple shots of those COOKIE MADNESS seeds i was talking to you about, still very early but were moving along.

top shots of all 8 i have going right now.

1 2
2 1
3 1
4 1
5 1
6 1
7 1
8 1

couple more shots for ya, just took these a minute ago just for this post.

FORUM COOKIES f1 seed plant
1 10

1 11

if you would like i can drop some more photos in along the way?.

peace bro:snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

GOO

couple shots of those COOKIE MADNESS seeds i was talking to you about, still very early but were moving along.

View attachment 395404 View attachment 395405 View attachment 395406 View attachment 395407 View attachment 395408 View attachment 395409 View attachment 395410 View attachment 395411

View attachment 395412
View attachment 395413

Nice lookin lil 1's... yes post up how they turn out ive been waiting 2 see the cookie madness.... the 2nd batch of flicks >>> what r they again? Or was that meant 2 say S1? Im confused here... they look super cookie like tho

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

GOO

View attachment 395404 View attachment 395405 View attachment 395406 View attachment 395407 View attachment 395408 View attachment 395409 View attachment 395410 View attachment 395411

View attachment 395412
View attachment 395413

All looking ace man!

Keep those progress reports as frequent as you'd like to man. More the better for me personally.

JAWS

JAWS

Nice lookin lil 1's... yes post up how they turn out ive been waiting 2 see the cookie madness.... the 2nd batch of flicks >>> what r they again? Or was that meant 2 say S1? Im confused here... they look super cookie like tho

i'm thinking your talking about the FORUM COOKIES those reg seeds i made last round.

mother===alien cookies f1 #9
father===girl scout cookies bx1

the mother is a very nice gsc leaning pheno while the father was a really nice very doughy smelling dude, mom brought the structure father is bringing the classic cookie dough smell.

as of right now several of them smell crazy doughy so i think i nailed this one in that area already, time will tell how she unfolds over the next few months.

i know i may catch some shit from naming her that but the name is not taken in that form so its mine now!!.

thank you much for allowing me to drop some of my pics over here in this killer cookie thread.

much respect:happy::happy:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i'm thinking your talking about the FORUM COOKIES those reg seeds i made last round.

mother===alien cookies f1 #9
father===girl scout cookies bx1

the mother is a very nice gsc leaning pheno while the father was a really nice very doughy smelling dude, mom brought the structure father is bringing the classic cookie dough smell.

as of right now several of them smell crazy doughy so i think i nailed this one in that area already, time will tell how she unfolds over the next few months.

i know i may catch some shit from naming her that but the name is not taken in that form so its mine now!!.

thank you much for allowing me to drop some of my pics over here in this killer cookie thread.

much respect:happy::happy:
Sic doggie... I didnt know u worked the line so much.. yes the forum cookie f1 name was a bit confusing <<< but now I clearly see it says "forum cookie" not "forum cut"

They sure do look hella cookie like

Top Bottom