Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

hahah i fell that! i just haev about the same space as you and i just veg way to long last time for how many i had

oh damn didnt even see you were all the way overseas! these fourms are GREAT just for that reason! but yeah i bet the cheese out there is phenomal tho!

You dont know the half of it pal.

We have 3 main cheese cuts that are clone onlys. All of which are like nothing else. I wish there was a way to get cuts from this side to that side!

The seed forms are good but I imagine its like the cookies, good in seed but not a patch on the orig cut.

Haha yeah not too many of us from this side post on here. Probably wise not too but fuck it! Got to share that cookie love!

I'm hoping for at least 3 oz + off each cookie on this run

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Animal Cookies
Day 49
IMG 20140409 214133
20140409 173739
20140409 173803
20140409 173814

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

every chick is looking on point goo your doing your thing man
Thanks dog>>>>> I juss love hot chicks>>> all of them!!
going to be a serious cookie jar fest for you goo when those ladies ripen up!
Yes it is gunna b a cookie fest..all cookies this round... same thing next round but instead of all these extra cookie testers ill all 8 OGKB'$ with forum & animal

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

MG, that CandyLand looks real nice, I tasted some of that at the 2012 LA cup, GDP was giving out samples, some really good smoke. I ended up buying Phantom Cookies which I have no idea about but I have a boy and girl of that, but the CL was awesome, taste like cotton candy with a minty cookie dough background. Superdank and a very stoney high.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

MG, that CandyLand looks real nice, I tasted some of that at the 2012 LA cup, GDP was giving out samples, some really good smoke. I ended up buying Phantom Cookies which I have no idea about but I have a boy and girl of that, but the CL was awesome, taste like cotton candy with a minty cookie dough background. Superdank and a very stoney high.
O that sounds nice...Cotton candy is bomb... reminds me of a cotton candy kush I got 1 time at a club called Purple Elephant..

Now im getin super excited 2 try the candyland

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
smellsgood

smellsgood

i would love me some cookies over here on the east coast. But for some reason I crave cherry pie even more.

Illmind

Illmind

Once I can post pics again i'll show u a day later growth rate it is gonna be a mad jungle bro trust.. Cookies always gives me 1.7-3 oz plants...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Once I can post pics again i'll show u a day later growth rate it is gonna be a mad jungle bro trust.. Cookies always gives me 1.7-3 oz plants...
Oh I believe that. .. forum cut gsc is a beast when happy...she tryes her hardest 2 reach the light...I bet ur gunna have a jungle

Top Bottom