Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Here's another shot of my BirdDawg GS Candy Cookie Pheno almost done. This bad girl is just like her mommy, Forum smell all the way. The GSC from CC looks very green compared to the Forum but it does look like the popular Cookies people be smoking around LA, the dispensaries around my pad carry wack cookies which are green as well. The homies there are always talking them up but we all know where the real be.
IMG 0386
IMG 0393

Her not so pretty sister, I call it the ARC pheno but it has a nice Cookie smell but not as strong and funky as the other pheno. I failed to pull her dead leaves off before the snap, she lacks the luster of her kin:rolleyes:
IMG 0406

JAWS

JAWS

whats going on jaws thought you were working the cali connect GSC in your breeding project's

no i have a pack a but iv'e never popped them.

the only cut of the GSC iv'e ever had was the FORUM and that's where all my cookie projects came from EXCEPT for the few i made with the COOKIE MONSTER strain.

black cherry cookie f1 #1
cherry monster f1
limey monster f1
purple monster f1
truck stop cookies f1

those were all made with a male COOKIE MONSTER none were released to the public except for the TRUCK STOP COOKIES and i think i sent out 1-2 packs of the BLACK CHERRY COOKIES.

thank you:writing:

JAWS

JAWS

Here's another shot of my BirdDawg GS Candy Cookie Pheno almost done. This bad girl is just like her mommy, Forum smell all the way. The GSC from CC looks very green compared to the Forum but it does look like the popular Cookies people be smoking around LA, the dispensaries around my pad carry wack cookies which are green as well. The homies there are always talking them up but we all know where the real be.View attachment 396919View attachment 396920

Her not so pretty sister, I call it the ARC pheno but it has a nice Cookie smell but not as strong and funky as the other pheno. I failed to pull her dead leaves off before the snap, she lacks the luster of her kin:rolleyes:
View attachment 396922

ya tried to score some ALIEN COOKIE OG from the birddog side of things but came up short, but ya he's done a couple really nice pieces with the cookie he works with.

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

No worries man!

Not been on much, you rocking the thin mint cut are you? Doing a little run of my keeper from first lot which is some of best I've ever smoked. All good man.

naw never have smoked or grown the MINT just the forum for me, i do have a pack of the cc and was just wondering what it really was.

been dieing to grow an UN forum cookie for-ever now.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

naw never have smoked or grown the MINT just the forum for me, i do have a pack of the cc and was just wondering what it really was.

been dieing to grow an UN forum cookie for-ever now.

I'd say grab a pack of Sin Citys Thin Mint after hearing tales both good and bad of cc beans or the methods used.

I got some fems and had zero issues with them. Best shit I've run or a fair few pals have run. Seriously caked stuff.
20131227 210110

Top Bottom