• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ive never had Northern lights

about to try this cookiebrittle in a minute though :)
Cookiebrittle

A friend made it for me
wifi brittle in the background (on top) :)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I need some help on what is the cookies smell is it supposed to be a raw cookie dough smell and is that sugar cookie dough or choco chip or what
I bought this at River Rock and they said it's Rare Dankness genetics and grown
IMAG0172

IMAG0173

The smoke is on point so strong BUt it smelled like lemon drops minus the initial sour at the beginning of the lemon drop......wit a watered down og exhale

And the burnt smoke smelt like freshly popped buttery popcorn not the burnt popcorn smell but anyhow trying to learn this to compare to the chemchookies#3 I got which is a forum gsc leaner

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thanks >>> this run is lookin nice im stayin on top of these girls this run.. usually I like 2 lag & skimp on watering but this run there eating every 2 days even if it falls on a Saturday night feeding like 2nite..

I wish I could enter my buds in the cup but I dont have enough.. my buds r 2 smoke with the farm homies<<<we all try 2 bring the fire in late June.. every1 at the SF Cup will have some crazy fire that day... Cali's best..

Some day my dream is 2 win a cup>>> till then im gunna keep practicing. .
Never stop dreaming and wishes will come true. Looks like your point on to achieve in the. Future.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I need some help on what is the cookies smell is it supposed to be a raw cookie dough smell and is that sugar cookie dough or choco chip or what
I bought this at River Rock and they said it's Rare Dankness genetics and grown
View attachment 398139
View attachment 398141
The smoke is on point so strong BUt it smelled like lemon drops minus the initial sour at the beginning of the lemon drop......wit a watered down og exhale

And the burnt smoke smelt like freshly popped buttery popcorn not the burnt popcorn smell but anyhow trying to learn this to compare to the chemchookies#3 I got which is a forum gsc leaner
My cookies got a raw cookie dough sent & id say yes raw chocolate te chip cookie dough<<< but very light on the chocolate sent... no lemon sent from my nose but hay every1 smells different stuff... if u tryed waaynes Chemdog #4 x GSC #3 <<<<that pheno has 75% cookie funk<<< it should smell like that >>> OR at least that same ballpark

Latest posts

Top Bottom