Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

It's been 12 days & GSC still don't got roots.. She don't root fast 4 me.. 1st 2 root was fpog, cherry pie, lad.. I'm sure the GSC cuts will root anyday now.. I'm gunna take 4 new cuts & see if I can get them 2 root super fast like Ali..

same here brother mine take 15-18 days and like i was saying i always take more then i need because i know im going to lose several just trying to get them to root, ahh you got the FPOG nice score homie!!

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

i use rizhotonic and foliar feed my cuttings... u should always pre soak and ph ur cubes...

ya i always pre soak atleast over night and the next round im going to be trying this product out..

PICT5314

peace;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yo MG what are u using for cloning...
I've used many many different things but 4 the past year I've been using these.. Everything in there & no need 2 clean the old tray & thing juss buy a new 1 for $24.. I've been watering & misting them with A1 plant sauce & Caps tea with a Lil A1 roots...They stay nice & green if I keep up with the plant sauce foliar spray but still take about 14 days 2 get some root action..

slausongardens

slausongardens

i'd imagine someone got a pack of seeds or a clone that said f13 x durban and the 3 got rubbed off or some shit so the person called it f1 x durban or it said something somethin x durban f1 and the something something got rubbed off so the retard called it durban f1 who knows but it sounds like someone might have just made a simple error and it spread like that.

is the f1 durban theyre selling at hemp center super fire? ima have to take a drive to the bay soon here and see what the rage is all about.

soserthc1

soserthc1

thats what i was thinking stoners.. f1 durban is what they were tryn to say.... but thats jus one opinion....
make that two opinon's - I'm with you..... and wonder what weed (dad) has that you only need 1 hit. I have been smoking 27 some years and never had weed that I only took or needed one hit.... but maybe i'm just a gluton or something , even if 1 hit got me nice , I would still smoke 80% of the joint anyway.......lol

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I've used many many different things but 4 the past year I've been using these.. Everything in there & no need 2 clean the old tray & thing juss buy a new 1 for $24.. I've been watering & misting them with A1 plant sauce & Caps tea with a Lil A1 roots...They stay nice & green if I keep up with the plant sauce foliar spray but still take about 14 days 2 get some root action..
Those are exactly what I use too. and i recently bought the replacement cubes for em because I have several trays and domes now.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yup me too and save the roacho..
oh , got a giant collection of them , never know when you might need them and its cool to have a joint of alot of different strains mixed together , does not always taste the best but usually makes for a nice couch lock ....
I turn 27 this year. Let me know when you grandfathers are going to be telling stories of yesteryear around the campfire and I'll bring the smores.
Funny you say that Gdon just came back from a giant bon fire weekend at my summer home close up October Fest us old people 30-50 yrs were among another 100+ people eating , drinking like fish and dancing the night away to a live band, we had a blast and I refuse to grow up so 43 -53- 63 I still gonna be the same MF that I ever was..... but love you one liner's bro especially "came for the cookies stay for drama" LMAO...... here is what a 43 year old kid did last weekend in FT. laud......and that one of to many to count of my ink collection ......

IMG 20121017 01209

Latest posts

Top Bottom