Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

There is something wrong (i think) with naming a MJ strain after a pack of little girls hustling cookies outside the super market, I will forever look at Girl Scouts selling cookies and think of all the drama behind the cookies, gonna by a box of every strain (i mean flavor) of their cookies and look for the secret f1 cookie.... pheno hunting cookies has a whole new meaning now.... baba - that video was funny shit......​

EVOKE

EVOKE

i was thinking of putting this on a shirt...i was stoned so i edited this pic what do u guys think...
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES

soserthc1

soserthc1

Damn 20 GAL buckets and still looks like a fairly small harvest , I'm starting to think I really dont want these in my stable . Some of the plants in previous pictures look like they would harvest a 1/2 zip at most .... I think I wanna smoke some first is it really that good of smoke ? If i am growing in 20 gal buckets I better pull at least a half lb or risk out weighs reward IMHO......

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

6 oz each I hope cus if its 6 in total with all the girls I'm officially tossing this girl to the back of the line and getting rid of all those cuts.. lol

I gotta throw og in there for sure now. I'll rather be safe than sorry.

Aligee

Aligee

6 oz each I hope cus if its 6 in total with all the girls I'm officially tossing this girl to the back of the line and getting rid of all those cuts.. lol

I gotta throw og in there for sure now. I'll rather be safe than sorry.
You know theres better cuts of Fire that yield Dank!!! G!!! sogging her is were its at if numbrs aint sh!t!!!
but the Cookie craze is just like any other every once in awhile theres that must
have>>> today its Cookies! OGs Rule the Game!!!

Top Bottom