MakinGoo

IMG 20140503 132445
IMG 20140503 133510
IMG 20140503 132800
20140502 164216
20140502 164134

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

wow thats so g! you are very lucky my friend.
respect
tmb
At the SF cannabis cups all the clubs bust out there best gear & thats a great time 2 collect cuts & beans.. Aligee grabed a grip of stuff & I got lucky he gave me these new cuts 2 try out>>> CandyLand, Raspberry Cookies & even the platinum cookies was picked up in frisco at the buds & roses booth..

lets see what we find next month..

Power OG

Power OG

At the SF cannabis cups all the clubs bust out there best gear & thats a great time 2 collect cuts & beans.. Aligee grabed a grip of stuff & I got lucky he gave me these new cuts 2 try out>>> CandyLand, Raspberry Cookies & even the platinum cookies was picked up in frisco at the buds & roses booth..

lets see what we find next month..
Man that sounds so great, you are so lucky Goo really. honored to know you bro. sf cup i will have to start planning to make a trip next year. i live in the conservetive south, sourcing any cuts much less the "elite clones". i wish bro i wish.lol i here for the show thats for sure Goo!
Respect
ps maybe one day i will meet you and a bunch others @cup$

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Everything is looking out of this world, Goo Dog! Push them girls to the max. I love the frost on them bitches. What do u think about the Raz Cookies? I was there when Ali got that cut in SF. Does it have that Raz taste and smell or is the GSC really dominate?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Man that sounds so great, you are so lucky Goo really. honored to know you bro. sf cup i will have to start planning to make a trip next year. i live in the conservetive south, sourcing any cuts much less the "elite clones". i wish bro i wish.lol i here for the show thats for sure Goo!
Respect
ps maybe one day i will meet you and a bunch others @cup$
I would try & hit any High Times cannabis cups that come close 2 u.. hit me up if u head out this way next yr dog..

Top Bottom