Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Everything is looking out of this world, Goo Dog! Push them girls to the max. I love the frost on them bitches. What do u think about the Raz Cookies? I was there when Ali got that cut in SF. Does it have that Raz taste and smell or is the GSC really dominate?
Thanks >> I was pretty surprised at the killer results this run.. it got hot fast & 1/2 the time these plants were in temps over 85.. but everything worked out ok but it could of been even better<<< I always think I could do better..

The Raz is kool & she is very cookie dom but in a indica form.. she is a very tiny plant.. im gunna trim her next week & sample her smoke.. I dont smell much raspberry quite yet but I havent really got a good chance 2 really sniff every plant yet.. im always in a rush & never have time..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanks >> I was pretty surprised at the killer results this run.. it got hot fast & 1/2 the time these plants were in temps over 85.. but everything worked out ok but it could of been even better<<< I always think I could do better..

The Raz is kool & she is very cookie dom but in a indica form.. she is a very tiny plant.. im gunna trim her next week & sample her smoke.. I dont smell much raspberry quite yet but I havent really got a good chance 2 really sniff every plant yet.. im always in a rush & never have time..
Only 85. My tents have been near 100. The Valley sux on hot days. No vents in my garage as well. Time to redo the old Funk Lab setup! Indica dom Cookies. Sounds very nice, bro. I'm hoping for something like that in the Forum GSC x Sour Bubble seeds. My last round was subpar IMO. I need to get some fresh gear in rotation and see what happens. I got the Chem Cookies #1 now! I'm super stoked to see how she will perform in soil beds. Stay up, G!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Only 85. My tents have been near 100. The Valley sux on hot days. No vents in my garage as well. Time to redo the old Funk Lab setup! Indica dom Cookies. Sounds very nice, bro. I'm hoping for something like that in the Forum GSC x Sour Bubble seeds. My last round was subpar IMO. I need to get some fresh gear in rotation and see what happens. I got the Chem Cookies #1 now! I'm super stoked to see how she will perform in soil beds. Stay up, G!
Damn 100>>> fuck.. watch out 4 them spider mites they love them hot temps.. when my veg tent runs hot I mist my plants often 2 keep it moist in there so bugs aint as happy..

I bet them sour bubbles crosses will give a few short phenos but SB also has a tall phenos.. nice come up on the chem cooks 1

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn 100>>> fuck.. watch out 4 them spider mites they love them hot temps.. when my veg tent runs hot I mist my plants often 2 keep it moist in there so bugs aint as happy..

I bet them sour bubbles crosses will give a few short phenos but SB also has a tall phenos.. nice come up on the chem cooks 1
I been battling the elements lately, bro. Fuck mites, mold, thrips and heat! lol. Time to start fresh wit new strains and new methods. I'm thinking about simplifying my Nute mix. Back to the basics, Goo. I know u feel me! Soil beds and less plants per light. 12 or maybe 9 per 1k Watt. Them Sour Bubble crosses r def gonna be dank. I can't wait to run thru them soon. I had my boy JDub start up some of the Sour Pebbles x Sour Bubble beans. Hopefully he finds a Pebbs leaning male to make the Bx wit. I'm gonna do a Forum Bx with them GSC x SB as well.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I been battling the elements lately, bro. Fuck mites, mold, thrips and heat! lol. Time to start fresh wit new strains and new methods. I'm thinking about simplifying my Nute mix. Back to the basics, Goo. I know u feel me! Soil beds and less plants per light. 12 or maybe 9 per 1k Watt. Them Sour Bubble crosses r def gonna be dank. I can't wait to run thru them soon. I had my boy JDub start up some of the Sour Pebbles x Sour Bubble beans. Hopefully he finds a Pebbs leaning male to make the Bx wit. I'm gonna do a Forum Bx with them GSC x SB as well.
Damn that sucks doggie.. we never got a good winter so the bugs stayed alive outside longer & it got hot fast.. yr around bug action like San Diego weather..LOL

Its alot different with the plants taking the #2 spot<<< they used 2 b #1 in ur life... I know the plants dont get all ur attention anymore.. get back 2 the basics & run ur champions there's no time 4 new shit now... blow up sour pebbles <<< u know her like the back of ur hand.. u know what keeps her happy & when she is happy & healthy she can defend herself against all the bugs that r coming this summer... caps bennies every week no matter what>> spray & root drench also helps me out alot.. good luck next run doggie...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Killer work.Time to rename a cut after yourself Goo before the oompa's get to them first
That would b sic but ive never had anything 2 do with these strains breeding wise.. I juss have 2 good friends that give me there cookie cuts.... 1 is Aligee he gave me most my cuts (forum, platinum cookies DHN & B&R, Raspberry cookies, candyland) juss 2 name a few >>> the other good friend wants 2 b kept secret but someday maybe he will revile himself.. big thanks 2 both of them..

All I do is run sic cuts so my name should never b connected 2 cookies... juss say Goo grows dank...

Or Cookies >>>> grown by MakinGoo!!

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Heres the gsc s1 aka fortune cookie @62. She isnt a cookie pheno but who doesnt like a nice rock solid kush with mint undertones that yields half decent.
Img20140505 122626

Top Bottom