Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

There mixed in the tent some where.. there not as big bcuz they got set back bcuz the pellets > baseboost I think plus the new soil made it 2 hot 4 the lil plants so ive been juss giving them plain water... there only eating baseboost & whats in the black gold. .I havent gotten a chance 2 add the other stuff....then I 4got & now there on Nectar 4 the Gods...

I 4got all bout them:banghead::banghead:
Dang i was going to see what you could do with them!??! I remember you saying that the base killed 2 but i was holding out for the rest lol. Good looking ladies Stay Frosty as Always.

Illmind

Illmind

GSC nug day 24 N about to get greasy in here...
Gsc24

Jdub1

Jdub1

What up Goo, haven't peeped the thread for a bit and wanted to stop in and tell ya that shit looks ridiculously good bro! Great work man you Def got them girl's dialed in.

shawnskush

shawnskush

So a vendor booth at the sf cup would run us 2k for the 5 by 10 size. so if we can get 10 of us to throw down 2 bills we can have a spot for the fam to camp out. @Garden of Dreams @Aligee and @baba G could even be pimpin out seeds while I hook peeps up with the best 5 buck dab they'll get all day LOL. Anyways I'm down for reals so get at me peeps. Oh it also comes with 4 tickets for peeps that havent bought theirs yet...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

What up Goo, haven't peeped the thread for a bit and wanted to stop in and tell ya that shit looks ridiculously good bro! Great work man you Def got them girl's dialed in.
Thanks.... im juss bizzy workin>>>>>> & I hate 2 work!!!! Im trimming & trimming.. thats the worst part of growing.. Its bad on my back 2 sit for hours lookin down... I should get back 2 trimming...LOL

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

So a vendor booth at the sf cup would run us 2k for the 5 by 10 size. so if we can get 10 of us to throw down 2 bills we can have a spot for the fam to camp out. @Garden of Dreams @Aligee and @baba G could even be pimpin out seeds while I hook peeps up with the best 5 buck dab they'll get all day LOL. Anyways I'm down for reals so get at me peeps. Oh it also comes with 4 tickets for peeps that havent bought theirs yet...
Is that in the smoke section?

Latest posts

Top Bottom