Fear Not!
Supporter
what happened? No cookie posts for 2 days? :confused:

I got somethin.;)..Check out the lowest nugs on this fucked up cookie
they are as big as the top.
Cookielowers

I almost tossed these with the rest..
and even though they didnt yield much,
Im glad I decided to lite dep em instead.
and glad i left those lowers to grow! :happy:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

what happened? No cookie posts for 2 days? :confused:

I got somethin.;)..Check out the lowest nugs on this fucked up cookie
they are as big as the top.
View attachment 414349
I almost tossed these with the rest..
and even though they didnt yield much,
Im glad I decided to lite dep em instead.
and glad i left those lowers to grow! :happy:
Damn thats a nice bottom nug..gotta love that bout cookies>>> every bud is good!!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

First 3 pics wookie. Rest cookies. @caregiverken forum gets some fat bottoms. I think it's the nutrition, feed time and lighting that play the biggest factors though. I have several lights of her in a few different styles and one bed with 7 day veg all with different looking tops.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
View attachment 414466 View attachment 414467 View attachment 414468 View attachment 414469 View attachment 414470 View attachment 414471 View attachment 414472 View attachment 414473 First 3 pics wookie. Rest cookies. @caregiverken forum gets some fat bottoms. I think it's the nutrition, feed time and lighting that play the biggest factors though. I have several lights of her in a few different styles and one bed with 7 day veg all with different looking tops.
Those look awesome man. Yeah, the forum is a weird one. I got lucky a couple times with her...but im movin on for now.

DAT

DAT

wow, some really really beautiful cookie pictures. :D
Goo I really like your pictures of the Raspberry Cookie and the Candyland cookie buds in the jar with the neat lettering, your so creative! they sure do look exceptionally tasty. The font type you used is super cool! are you a graphic designer as well?
DO you find a big difference in the way Organic feels in your lungs as opposed to the other nutes you have used in the past? do you think its a lot healthier for you to smoke ORganic? take care GOO !:cat:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

wow, some really really beautiful cookie pictures. :D
Goo I really like your pictures of the Raspberry Cookie and the Candyland cookie buds in the jar with the neat lettering, your so creative! they sure do look exceptionally tasty. The font type you used is super cool! are you a graphic designer as well?
DO you find a big difference in the way Organic feels in your lungs as opposed to the other nutes you have used in the past? do you think its a lot healthier for you to smoke ORganic? take care GOO !:cat:
LOL!! Super funny... no im not a graphic designer >> juss a board stoner with a >> PicLab app... if i wasnt so cheap i would spend $1 & unlock even more fonts..lol..

I dont feel 2 much difference in my lungs when im taking hits.. organic is a lil more tasty & stinky but not as frosted.. Ive always gotten prettier lookin buds using salt based nutes..

im not sure if its healthier? I juss like weed >>>> anyways its grown>>> Hydro or Organic if it looks good >> I'll hit it!! LOL
I like it all!!

Top Bottom