Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Are cookies getting you guys high the same way with same amount each time basically arenyou building up a tolerance
If I smoke Animal Cookies 4 a week I change it up 2 Forum cut 4 a week then platinum 4 a few days then maybe ogkb then I can hit raspberry or candyland. . I never smoke the same cookies.. im sure if I burned the same cookies over & over id build up a tolerance

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

If I smoke Animal Cookies 4 a week I change it up 2 Forum cut 4 a week then platinum 4 a few days then maybe ogkb then I can hit raspberry or candyland. . I never smoke the same cookies.. im sure if I burned the same cookies over & over id build up a tolerance
Whats your favorite flavor if stranded with only one?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I smoke mostly for the flavor. and cause I like to smoke. I take jel caps when I want to be stoned;) ..lol... but the cookies still get me staring off in to space for a min when i smoke em.
I see ...sounds like you smoke as much as you grow , my tolerance is so low but that's gonna change in September. hopefully do a smoke report on devine gen. Chemdawg4 x Gsc #3

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Im actual wirking with one sherbert rite now,but not sure its legit till acouple more weeks
Nice if its real!! Ive never tried it tho..lol

Do u mean ur running it or u crossed it with sumthin already?
Nice avatar

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea i bough one sherbert for an test run to see if its the real deal you know everybody claims to have the real shit but their sherberts thats goin around here but anyways if its real ill call the guy up n get more if not i got fhe animal cookies i know thats legit ,i got one sherbert and the rest are animal cookies
Nice.. good luck ive heard its fire.. im gunna hunt 4 a nug this Saturday. .

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey Goo what's up homie?!!! Been moving and getting settled building my new rooms and stuff. Got new gear I just popped too that I'm very stoked about. The Forum cut x Cherry Pie was one. That one I have high hopes for the cross. S1's of both of the original cuts. The reason why I mention it here is because it seems like I remembrer someone mentioning the cross in this thread a while back. Does anyone remember or have any pics of that one? Thanks guys.
Shits lookin killer too guys! I love the beautiful GSC
Quest

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

HA! Are you sure they even gave you a seed from their warehouse!?!?!?! I just ran Sugar Cookies by them ( a Free Pack) and EVRY SINGLE FUCKING ONE of 20 WERe HERMIES AND DIDNT SHOW UNTIL WEEK 4!!!

Now My GDP and MY Headband are seeded with buster ass genetics Get them off the market they are GARBAGE
Oil room now sucks ass.

Be careful with buster ass BCBD

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Goo what's up homie?!!! Been moving and getting settled building my new rooms and stuff. Got new gear I just popped too that I'm very stoked about. The Forum cut x Cherry Pie was one. That one I have high hopes for the cross. S1's of both of the original cuts. The reason why I mention it here is because it seems like I remembrer someone mentioning the cross in this thread a while back. Does anyone remember or have any pics of that one? Thanks guys.
Quest
Hey Q I just popped a couple of these for the hell of it. I think they call this cross cherry cake? Keep me posted on what they do for ya

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Quest
I dont member that cross but I do member my GSC forum cut was seeded & I dint know it it was from the gsc forum cut or my cherry pie that made the beans..
Good luck with this run

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

On my way!!
20140628 075107

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

circle back, that's not enough to make the trip! You will prob only make it to marin county with that much! and how did you get your shoes to look newer than new? you are gonna have to fight the first person to step on those! great weather hope to see everyone out there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom