• Start date
  • Tagged users None
william76

william76

Day 54,divine gsc s1, 76
IMG 20140802 211329

sensicloud

sensicloud

Yea but the f1 Durban isn't a generational thing..he says they called it f1 cuz she got u so high so fast.. So it's not an f1 Durban poison, it's the "f1 durb" he wouldn't say what the cross was...but yea Goo I agree after having smoked the forum cut you can definitely taste that delicious TK og flav in there.

sensicloud

sensicloud

In the best og kush clone only thread this is discussed and some of the more senior farmers seemed to agree that the old Florida Og and the TK must be the same..pieguy is calling his og the flo-Rida og..to me that's just one of many nicknames he uses for that og..Only my opinion not worth much :happy:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea but the f1 Durban isn't a generational thing..he says they called it f1 cuz she got u so high so fast.. So it's not an f1 Durban poison, it's the "f1 durb" he wouldn't say what the cross was...but yea Goo I agree after having smoked the forum cut you can definitely taste that delicious TK og flav in there.
When I smoke TK I get instantly high.. b4 im done with a bowl im already saying Whoa I think I might of had enough.. <<<< then I take another hit.... juss like cookies does 2 me..LOL

Camdawg

Camdawg

When I smoke TK I get instantly high.. b4 im done with a bowl im already saying Whoa I think I might of had enough.. <<<< then I take another hit.... juss like cookies does 2 me..LOL
I gotta try this TK soon the cookies is the only joint I gotta set down and get back to later.

Top Bottom