Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
william76

william76

You can't get f1 Durban poison coz it's a landrace,? But sensi was sellin pure durban,they then xd it to Mexican sativa some years back,and sell it as durban poison f1,76

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Forum at 70 days

IMG 0283

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
To throw people off if they wanna copy it... So then when swerve rips it off pie guy can be sure it's not his.

IMO I don't give a shit. Although cookies is such an iconic strain these last 4 years it's hard to be so up tight about the lineage. I'd say give it some time and the truth will come out from pie and jigg

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

To throw people off if they wanna copy it... So then when swerve rips it off pie guy can be sure it's not his.

IMO I don't give a shit. Although cookies is such an iconic strain these last 4 years it's hard to be so up tight about the lineage. I'd say give it some time and the truth will come out from pie and jigg
Its almost hit its five year mark whats next?

SunGrown

SunGrown

Im gonna make some afcrack x cookies...but no hording or secrecy from me, to be shared with the masses!

I am hoping to get a pheno with the afcrack bulk and shorter finish time but the cookie look, smell etc...

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

my cookies at 35 days flower, i would say over the last 3-4 days she has really started to take off... I have only hit her hard one time with notes that was 1450ppm, other then that I'm keeping her right around 1000-1150 thats what seems to keep her the least bitchy!
IMG 0734
IMG 0736
IMG 0737
IMG 0741
IMG 0742

Latest posts

Top Bottom