Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

update heres Comatose Cookies Veggin about to take some cuts in a few weeks...
Comz

Myco

Myco

Looks good & nice yield
Thanks Goo. Just curious how would you run the Animal? I'm thinking I'll stuff 7-9 cuts in #5 ROLS smarties under each 1kw... should be able to pull 1-1.5 per light with co2 no prob. After I get through my full room GG#4 run... half GG#4 half Animal would be fuggin epic.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks Goo. Just curious how would you run the Animal? I'm thinking I'll stuff 7-9 cuts in #5 ROLS smarties under each 1kw... should be able to pull 1-1.5 per light with co2 no prob. After I get through my full room GG#4 run... half GG#4 half Animal would be fuggin epic.
of u got the time 2 veg & train them then 9 would work nice.. I never have enough time so I run more..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
its the 500 cut to Original Diesel... everyone has regular cookies been running it for over two yrs now needed a twist... a new girl in the stable tryn to find a worthy male... keep up the great work bro.... @justblazen hope u and ur gurl liked the gifts...
sounds like a dank cross there bro. We definitely enjoyed the flavor of that XXX OG, your boy killed it in the flavor dept. I'm about to pop those 500 cut x Faceoff after I run these Animal bx1's and OGKB x Animal Mints. I need to pop your Afgooey x SSH this round too. Danks again hermano:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom