blazedahaze

blazedahaze

Forum Day 50

20140908 200838
20140908 200755
20140908 200750

william76

william76

Alrite goo,how you doing?thread still going strong,love it,i wanted to ask if you'd thought of xing the forum to ogkb?id like to see what would come from. them,and do you have gg4? Well see glookies soon I expect,hope you and yours are well,76

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

After killing a clone before goo even started this thread , I finally 2 yrs later have harvested some cookies , excuse the ipad pictures really does it no justice View attachment 440824View attachment 440825View attachment 440826
Finally some cookies 4 u doggie.. nice work.. juss take care of that cut she is very special.. <<<< at least 2 me she is.. now blow her up bcuz u & ur homies wont have enough 2 go around..

I also notice ur pics always sideways... I think ur takin ur flicks with the iPad standing up like this>>>>>> | <<<< Try turning the iPad on its side like this>>>>>>>>>>> --- <<<<< when I take pics up & down like head 2 toe style when I post my pic they turn sideways.. I think the site wants pics posted like wide screen style>>> short from top 2 bottom & wide from side 2 side.. try it out when u get a min.. take a sideways cookie flick then post it here.. it should work... I hope this made sense 2 u.. I cant explain myself very well... I cant really tell people how 2 do stuff I can better show them.. LOL

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Alrite goo,how you doing?thread still going strong,love it,i wanted to ask if you'd thought of xing the forum to ogkb?id like to see what would come from. them,and do you have gg4? Well see glookies soon I expect,hope you and yours are well,76
Doing the best I can with no dank... I feel great but I feel like a liar sayin im good but I got no weed? So I cant say im good... but I really am... LOL. If that made any sense. . LOL im 49 days in so I can smell the cookies..

I once thought bout reversing OGKB but I was juss really loaded.... im not a breeder so I stopped thinkin bout it.. I dont know how 2 do that shit.. im gunna hit all the cookies with a TK Killer male juss 4 fun.. im doing that bcuz its way eazy 4 me.. juss pic a kick ass lookin male & let him naturally do his thing outside at a safe location.. I juss do this with cuts so I get very lil bean action juss bout 200 beans 2 have fun with.. plenty 2 have some fun with..

I dont have a GG4 cut. .. ive been offered her a few times tho... it was bomb but im still on that cookies & OG .... its like having 2 fine ass chicks >>>>> I juss dont see it gettin any better then that... I dont see it as the grass is greener on the other side>>>> my grass is green as fuck & I aint even lookin at the grass next door>> im like fuck there grass.. LOL!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

@MakinGoo seen your boy (Carr) have a big week from across the country and made me think of you , for the rest of his career I'll be thinking when Carr throws a touchdown that's goo's boy ...... Thou I still won't be routing for Oakland ever.....but I will say that when me and you had a convo a year ago about Carr you did predict this
View attachment 438084

I had full confidence in Carr that I spent $300... every1 said u spent $300 on a 2nd string bench warmer..... I said he wont sit 4 long.....LOL. I was rite.... Dog we already know how bad ass Derek Carr is... now its time 4 the world 2 see.... Bulldog Born Bulldog Bred!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

@MakinGoo seen your boy (Carr) have a big week from across the country and made me think of you , for the rest of his career I'll be thinking when Carr throws a touchdown that's goo's boy ...... Thou I still won't be routing for Oakland ever.....but I will say that when me and you had a convo a year ago about Carr you did predict this
In Carr we Trust!! Ive been tryin 2 tell people.... soon u will see big numbers from MY DOG Carr>>>>>> we juss call him DC!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Finally some cookies 4 u doggie.. nice work.. juss take care of that cut she is very special.. <<<< at least 2 me she is.. now blow her up bcuz u & ur homies wont have enough 2 go around..

I also notice ur pics always sideways... I think ur takin ur flicks with the iPad standing up like this>>>>>> | <<<< Try turning the iPad on its side like this>>>>>>>>>>> --- <<<<< when I take pics up & down like head 2 toe style when I post my pic they turn sideways.. I think the site wants pics posted like wide screen style>>> short from top 2 bottom & wide from side 2 side.. try it out when u get a min.. take a sideways cookie flick then post it here.. it should work... I hope this made sense 2 u.. I cant explain myself very well... I cant really tell people how 2 do stuff I can better show them.. LOL
That made perfect sense to me goo , how is this picture as to me the pictures post straight holding the iPad the way I was taking the pictures but you get a wider shot holding it this way , funny thou why does the picture not come out side ways on my screen , oh well I really need to start using the camera and uploading the pictures as shots are much more defined but still gotta figure out this iPad , damn I hate technology

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

View attachment 441223 View attachment 441223
That made perfect sense to me goo , how is this picture as to me the pictures post straight holding the iPad the way I was taking the pictures but you get a wider shot holding it this way , funny thou why does the picture not come out side ways on my screen , oh well I really need to start using the camera and uploading the pictures as shots are much more defined but still gotta figure out this iPad , damn I hate technology
LOL.. thats crazy I didnt know the pics came out straight on ur end.. the pic u juss posted was perfect. . Im not sure wjat u did but it worked.. glad it worked tho..

soserthc1

soserthc1

LOL.. thats crazy I didnt know the pics came out straight on ur end.. the pic u juss posted was perfect. . Im not sure wjat u did but it worked.. glad it worked tho..
I did what ya said homie turned it this was |||||| _||||||| :) And it obviously works , never knew my shit was sideways , good looking ;)

Top Bottom