TSTEW313

TSTEW313

One of my OCTAGON KUSH early in!
20150317 144158
20150317 144023 1

H

happy b

Can't belive this tread! Go cookies!
Started collecting cookie seeds back when it just started becoming the fire everyone wanted... So I've been holding off because allot of mixed things have been said soo
I've got.....
BC bud depot GSC S1 and Animal cookies
Riot seeds GSC S1
Bird Dawgs Girl Scout Candy and Alien Cookies
Question is what to crack first!
Anyone had any luck with any of these?
I'm running dirty water organics gsc s2 that were made from Riots gsc s1 and so far theyr doing well a though theyv only just been put in flower . But out what you have that's what I would pop first . not sure how legit BC bud depot s1 cookies are . I saw a grow of them and it was a mega huge yielding plant which the legit cookies isn't . It didn't look anything like any cookie or cookie s1 iv ever seen grown out . Riots is from the legit forum cut so crack those and let us know how they go.

H

happy b

Yes I'm testing it for him I ran some of his other gear that turned out nice!
That's good to hear as iv had loads of people make daft comments when I mention theyr made from Riots gear . not one of them had actually ran any Riot gear so......what does that tell you?

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah I have always stayed away from riots gear because I have heard bad things about them not standing behind there gear an the same goes for bcbd an cali connection which I ran there gear an was really disappointed! But I'm glad too see that your enjoying riots gear happy b!

H

happy b

Shit got my answers mixed up ther TSTEW313 . YEAH iv not seen the straight octagon kush listed anywer yet . Maybe I missed it . your lucky to be testing the octagon for JB . IV heard such great reports on it . are you doing a journal on it or anything?

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

No on the farm I'm just posting weekly pictures for him an on €{□●~♧♤□ I got a thread going for him!
Shit got my answers mixed up ther TSTEW313 . YEAH iv not seen the straight octagon kush listed anywer yet . Maybe I missed it . your lucky to be testing the octagon for JB . IV heard such great reports on it . are you doing a journal on it or anything?

H

happy b

Got
Yeah I have always stayed away from riots gear because I have heard bad things about them not standing behind there gear an the same goes for bcbd an cali connection which I ran there gear an was really disappointed! But I'm glad too see that your enjoying riots gear happy b!
Got to be honest I heard all that stuff also and i didn't know when I bought these s2 that they wer s2 or made from Riots s1 . I was just told fem gsc from DWO and i got them coz they wernt that expensive . iv only just flipped em and iv no idea how theyr going to turn out as theyv only been in bloom about a week but so far so good.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Just keep us posted! An if you get any of sj gear you won't be disappointed very stable an they throw alot of frost early which is good for the bag appeal!

H

happy b

Yes man the animal walkers are up next as soon as iv got room . I'm busting to pop em . this will be my first time running SJ gear but heard so many good things about theyr stuff.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Mr roboto has a grow of his animal face off cookies grow in the ?&#= as well under bud pron it looks kill as well!

Top Bottom