Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drewski85

drewski85

The last time i went to my boys crib they were doin good. They're similar to the dreamy og (golden lion) in structure.I'll pm you later.anyway.........back to the cookies.someone post something mouth watering.

germinator

germinator

Sin city blue lime pie.... 3 phenos.
1). Crystal coated doughy fruity nose at 40days. Key lime cookie pheno

sweettooth22

sweettooth22

Here is my other phenotype of the octagon kush she is TK × Animal cookies! She has more frost at this point!View attachment 494249
(question is directly at you because you are the first i am asking)(energy however is at the fact that i keep seeing it not directed at you and its more confused at were the mixup is)
how do you call it a different pheno of octagon kush if the parent plants are totally different?

pheno-

combining form
showing or manifesting: phenotype

its a word used to express variation of the same strain which = the same parent plants, you are the many of the people i see using this as terminology
at least do as Rare Dankness did and throw a number after the name to let people know its a different crossing.....Ghost Train Haze #1= Ghost Og x Nevil's Wreck(there are always pheno variations in every cross no matter how stable)
Ghost Train Haze #9 is Poison Og x Nevil's Wreck.....
look at Cindy 99 She was cubed into one plant one of the most stable plants(gnome wise) in years but still had different pheno types.....ive had enough trouble sorting through statins and figuring out whats what it seems if we start calling totally different parent plant a different pheno type of the same name most will assume its the same cross.....again not trying to single you out just keep seeing it on many levels

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Well I would normally have just posted the number but I was just throwing up the pictures an the numbers are out of sequence but I hear where your coming from an no offense taken but after seeing a pictures of This lady grown all the ladies show alot of similarities to the parents an once I get them finished an have a smoke test then I will be able to determine which way the plant's are leaning towards as I have both of the mother plant's! Again I totally understand what your saying! But this is just a tester run an I want to post these ladies for the breeder and in the end there will probably only be one that I end up keeping!
(question is directly at you because you are the first i am asking)(energy however is at the fact that i keep seeing it not directed at you and its more confused at were the mixup is)
how do you call it a different pheno of octagon kush if the parent plants are totally different?

pheno-

combining form

its a word used to express variation of the same strain which = the same parent plants, you are the many of the people i see using this as terminology
at least do as Rare Dankness did and throw a number after the name to let people know its a different crossing.....Ghost Train Haze #1= Ghost Og x Nevil's Wreck(there are always pheno variations in every cross no matter how stable)
look at Cindy 99 She was cubed into one plant one of the most stable plants(gnome wise) in years but still had different pheno types.....ive had enough trouble sorting through statins and figuring out whats what it seems if we start calling totally different parent plant a different pheno type of the same name most will assume its the same cross.....again not trying to single you out just keep seeing it on many levels

Last edited:
sweettooth22

sweettooth22

Well I would normally have just posted the number but I was just throwing up the pictures an the numbers are out of sequence but I hear where your coming from an no offense taken but after seeing a pictures of This lady grown all the ladies show alot of similarities to the parents an once I get them finished an have a smoke test then I will be able to determine which way the plant's are leaning towards as I have both of the mother plant's! Again I totally understand what your saying! But this is just a tester run an I want to post these ladies for the breeder and in the end there will probably only be one that I end up keeping!
Awesome both sound amazing if breed right and those sure seem to be damn good to me very interested in it as well would be something id be very interested in great job on the grow too! and that smaller lady looks like she's got a lot of cookies in her.....thats by photo idk on the smell and if you don't mind(i understand disclosure) what was the OG used in the first Octagon?

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter

pheno-

combining form

pheno is a biological prefix used to point out an observable characteristic in all forms of life. The term is almost always used correctly here at the farm. Like the Guava, Corey or nag champa phenos of Stardawg that came from different seeds of "the same parent plants". Same with a couple of the phenos of ogs except for the fact that some are definitely S1's. All named as to numbered.

RD's ghost train haze "series" as he calls it is already numbered; related to the different og cuts crossed to the Nevil haze, (imho that made it MORE confusing having a gth 1, gth 2, gth 3... Etc) Octagon kush is animal cookies x TK right and Stew popped seeds to find the different phenos he shared with us. I see how you misinterpret the definition. To be literal all of the parents to these crosses are cannabis plants just like every person on the planet is a human phenotype.

if you don't mind(i understand disclosure) what was the OG used in the first Octagon?

Triangle Kush and the first Octagon kush was the only one made. Exceptional herb too bty.

sweettooth22

sweettooth22

pheno is a biological prefix used to point out an observable characteristic in all forms of life. The term is almost always used correctly here at the farm. Like the Guava, Corey or nag champa phenos of Stardawg that came from different seeds of "the same parent plants". Same with a couple of the phenos of ogs except for the fact that some are definitely S1's. All named as to numbered.

RD's ghost train haze "series" as he calls it is already numbered; related to the different og cuts crossed to the Nevil haze, (imho that made it MORE confusing having a gth 1, gth 2, gth 3... Etc) Octagon kush is animal cookies x TK right and Stew popped seeds to find the different phenos he shared with us. I see how you misinterpret the definition. To be literal all of the parents to these crosses are cannabis plants just like every person on the planet is a human phenotype.

Triangle Kush and the first Octagon kush was the only one made. Exceptional herb too bty.
i had read on a earlier post Girl Scout Cookies X OG Kush and then read later Animal Cookies X TK thats what i was referring to..... just never ask some other times I've heard and was trying to see what or why because i hadn't asked any of the other medical users I've encountered I've heard referring to these close but different parent plant crosses as different phenos i wasn't saying anything about the THC, i may have miss read or misinterpreted my bad.
and i agree on the GTH it was an example of using the same name for different parents i thing they should just have a new name even if its Poison Train Haze or Hell's Train Haze ect.

Last edited:
HottyToddy

HottyToddy

Here's Animal Cookies, they say, with 2 weeks to go. I started from seed, mainlined to 8, & only have T5 Lighting & supplemental CFL's in veg so it took almost 3 months of 18/6. I flipped to 12/12 on 2/13. I'll start flushing next REZ change. I've got a clone of the keeper pheno ready to replace them mainlined to 16. Only going to run 1 girl next run. In 4 weeks from moving her in, I'm going to have a Critical Cheese from Barney's Farm going in to be fully 4 week perpetual, FINALLY!!

H

happy b

Here's a pic of dwo gsc s2 2 weeks in bloom . the leaves are turning a little purple on the fresh growth of this plant . the other isn't doing this.(this pic was taken during lights out)can't wait for these to bud up . looking forward to my first smoke of cookies . also got a cut of devine gsc s1 I just received and am looking forward to growing out.
20150325 130517

Top Bottom