Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yeah that's the one bro :) also snagged some frosted cherry cookies and lemon fire og from Relentles
Whats the cookie crisp like?is it tastey?is it a shit yeilder?im supposed to b getting a cut oof shave ice wich is sunshine sherbet x cookie crisp.sounds frickin awesome.i was suppose to b in on the cookie crisp testers too but i had to pull out coz i never had the space wen it was getting done.
were they sold as f2 or did someone else f2 em?

Whats the cookie crisp like?is it tastey?is it a shit yeilder?im supposed to b getting a cut oof shave ice wich is sunshine sherbet x cookie crisp.sounds frickin awesome.i was suppose to b in on the cookie crisp testers too but i had to pull out coz i never had the space wen it was getting done.
were they sold as f2 or did someone else f2 em?
I haven't run em yet mate but from what iv seen on IG is that they are throwing out some heavy ogkb leaners :) these are the f2's Cannarado done himself, iv seen some nice phenos of the shave ice so your cut should be fire dude :) love the work Cannarado is doing at the mo, he has recently reversed the 10k cut of jack herrer and is working his pollen on some nice crosses ;) think he is also doing a bx on the JH :)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I haven't run em yet mate but from what iv seen on IG is that they are throwing out some heavy ogkb leaners :) these are the f2's Cannarado done himself, iv seen some nice phenos of the shave ice so your cut should be fire dude :) love the work Cannarado is doing at the mo, he has recently reversed the 10k cut of jack herrer and is working his pollen on some nice crosses ;) think he is also doing a bx on the JH :)
10k cut as in price it passed hands for?well iv got a cut of a bx of a cut that passed hands for20 k sometime in the 00,s.so there.lol.
seriously though a i love me some jack herer although iv never tried the original f1 from sensi seed just black label and a couple o other seed co,s attempts but they were nice.

Top Bottom