Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RG420

RG420

Im good the now,thanks,pink lemonades smelling nice tho!starting to make some chunky nugs now,is she quite potent?all the best,76.

Yeah that lemonade smell coming through :love2: wait till you fast her mate! Yeah she gets the job done dude take her to 9 + and your golden

Limonene

Limonene

Where's that pic of ghetts Ugorg cookies man! You got her dialled in boiiiiieeeee
Yeah boooiiieee

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Can any of you verify this new ogkb cookies I got? I'm wondering if it's the real deal or just another bag seed
Oh yeh that looks like ogkb i had a blissful wizard which looks nearly exactly the same so its hard to tell like happy said but if its slow vegging and has those charactoristic leaves of ogkb.but ya never know man

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

This thread still going?

Frosted cherry cookies
View attachment 636924
Silver Cookies
View attachment 636925
Oof!those look frickin awesome @RG420.great job.
Here's a couple o pics of some cuts I got.one came as the forum-but isn't and one came with a "it placed first in the Michigan cc." Tag.first time running both
1st up the fake forum.still smells really nice though
IMG 0413
2nd the cup winning cut?iv had samples of this and its straight up cookies for sure
IMG 0460
two different ookb x dosido phenos from ihg
IMG 0380
IMG 0235

Limonene

Limonene

Here's a couple o pics of some cuts I got.one came as the forum-but isn't and one came with a "it placed first in the Michigan cc." Tag.first time running both
1st up the fake forum.still smells really nice thoughView attachment 6500462nd the cup winning cut?iv had samples of this and its straight up cookies for sureView attachment 650048 two different ookb x dosido phenos from ihgView attachment 650049View attachment 650051
looking great there pal. I gave that "cup" cut to a couple of guys on IG who are way more into their cookies than me and they seem certain it's the thin mint. They've sent me a few pics of confirmed thin mint plants they found online and there is a striking similarity. And it does have a minty flavour when you take a dry pull.

RG420

RG420

1st up the fake forum.still smells really nice thoughView attachment 6500462nd the cup winning cut?iv had samples of this and its straight up cookies for sureView attachment 650048 two different ookb x dosido phenos from ihgView attachment 650049View attachment 650051

Right back at ya Bee! Dam you always running some fire bro nice work indeed! Yields don't look to shabby either mate! :)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Right back at ya Bee! Dam you always running some fire bro nice work indeed! Yields don't look to shabby either mate! :)
And the cup winning cut of limos isn't as slow to veg as some forum cut s1 iv had.infact I'd say it's pretty fast.yeilds are typical cookies -not great.im moving away from low yeilding plants now.gonna try n get some commercial type plants going.

RG420

RG420

And the cup winning cut of limos isn't as slow to veg as some forum cut s1 iv had.infact I'd say it's pretty fast.yeilds are typical cookies -not great.im moving away from low yeilding plants now.gonna try n get some commercial type plants going.

In the same boat lol still run out between harvest! :crying2:

Top Bottom