Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NorcalKid

Damn this thread moves fast! Crazy to see how many diff cuts are floating around nowadays. Been out of the loop for a min dealing with all this baseball madness going on here in SF.... Like I said on the other site soon were gonna have to have a cup to determine which cut reigns supreme. Let the people decide! I'm thinking right around the holidays/maybe after the new year to give people enough time to get all their ducks in a row....

EVOKE

EVOKE

i usually cure my buds for a good month.... the taste and aromas are amazing with a good cure.. but like most people we cant wait to smoke our buds... i have a few homies that cure for three days and cash in..

EVOKE

EVOKE

thats cool i went out to bellingham and someold dude did have some fire... i got fam in bellevue...

Reactions: Dad
EVOKE

EVOKE

ya daddy-o i got some oldskool cat homies up in the so cali mountains that be having some old colorado strains..

EVOKE

EVOKE

damn daddy-o thats a fuckn drive with all that rain and backward freeways...

EVOKE

EVOKE

i havent had catpiss.. fuck that shit my wife has a cat and i just wanna slap my old lady with that litter box cuz it fuckn stinks... sd bullrider ive had now thats sum fire...

EVOKE

EVOKE

you what sux i have two Girl Scout Cookie Phenos in veg and probably wont smoke any of that shit til feb... just took clones waitn for those fuckn roots imma flower them one week after they root.. i want to smoke sum fuckn cookies damit...

EVOKE

EVOKE

aww u should smell my afghani og.. it stanks soo good all my homies hit me up late at nite like crack whores wanting that afi,,

EVOKE

EVOKE

i do have a name for it but i dont want to release just yet.. look out cali.. its gunna come to a bong, blunt and dab near you..

EVOKE

EVOKE

jack herrer is one of my faves... i got this sickass super silver haze northen lights leaner smells and tastes like lemon lime alka selzter... my afi og is knock da fuck out one bowl and lights out.. all time fave is from a batch of herijuana og this shit had me trembling bro i was trippn...

Top Bottom