Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

LL i like the pic u posted with the two different GSC cuts mine looks like the one on the right... i took a few cuts hopefully ill have rooots by this weekend...

Reactions: Dad
LeafLady

LeafLady

Made GSC, CherryPie etc. And @LeafyLady I havent been there but I have seen vids of berner and pieguy at the hempcenter smoking f1 , f1 durban, gsc

He doesn't vend his meds to the center or anything, just blazes everyone out with amazing herb.

EVOKE

EVOKE

i wonder whats going to be the best GSC cross for 2013... cannaventure has a GSC trainwreck out..

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Taste and name help dictate a lot. I still haven't smoked the hype yet sadly but i predict some good crosses. I wonder what notes from other strains would enhance the flavor or other aspects? MWD

JAWS

JAWS

TOP LEFT CORNER..
PICT5329

peace:)

EVOKE

EVOKE

damn jaws not only are you killing it with ur crosses and thread... attitude is gonna start hitting u up cuz u have everything instock...most of their good stuff is out... lucky bastard.... i got respect for you jaw buddy ole pal...

JAWS

JAWS

COOKIE!!! where all the cookies talk... you guys ARE hella OFF Topic in Goos thread!!! thats what smokers lounge is Fo!!! ... just saying i want to see n here cookies !!!

i see GOO a couple post up and he seems fine and not angry soo...

will here some old picks of GSC for ya, so ya back on track it seems..
PICT4497

goo sorry if we caused you any stress my friend..

peace:)

Top Bottom