Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LeafLady

LeafLady

Leaf lady I always agree with what you say but the forum cut does not produce like og. Proof is lumpstatus who grows Louie and Gsc and you can clearly see Gsc will never stack up like Louie does. It will never stack like hells angel either. Maybe like the sfv or Tahoe at best cus even the ghost og yields way bigger.

Hey ESER.ONE,
Never said this GSC would stack quite like Louie or even SFV for that matter, but it can put decent numbers in, like some OG varieties. I've had this cut since late 2009 before it was known as the "forum cut" on the mag... so we had some extra practice running her before she was let out to the masses.

true grit

true grit

Ya i mean 2 months ago when i was talking about giving her massive veg on the mag, people just immediately started clowning saying it wasn't worth it all and no way she would yield like OG's. Then all the sudden a few people were already poppin off 4-5oz bushes on their first go...kinda shows whos puttin in the time and with some learning curve that she will be droppin 5-6+ like most OG's. IMO looks like same veg i'll give OG's (besides Wifi) to get to that point, and this will be first of go arounds for sure. I'd expect 2lb lights soon enough once the us folks jsut gettin her get a hang of her put some work in.

S

smoketrees

ive only finished one run of cookies so far, but have some others going at different stages of flower, and so far in my experience it yields better than any og cut i have ran, except maybe the BTY

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

it's just the kinda read I like when I'm dropping kids off at the pool :D
hahaha, lookin good goo,hhmmmm...... cherry pie hashish mixed in the cherry pie filling made with cherry pie buds :rolleyes:.. that would be quadruple cherry pielicous

Take it easy

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

ive only finished one run of cookies so far, but have some others going at different stages of flower, and so far in my experience it yields better than any og cut i have ran, except maybe the BTY

psh. okay....2.9/k. no way.

Ya i mean 2 months ago when i was talking about giving her massive veg on the mag, people just immediately started clowning saying it wasn't worth it all and no way she would yield like OG's. Then all the sudden a few people were already poppin off 4-5oz bushes on their first go...kinda shows whos puttin in the time and with some learning curve that she will be droppin 5-6+ like most OG's. IMO looks like same veg i'll give OG's (besides Wifi) to get to that point, and this will be first of go arounds for sure. I'd expect 2lb lights soon enough once the us folks jsut gettin her get a hang of her put some work in.

I wouldn't make to many judgement on her till you flip her, and be prepared to go light, really light. She burns easy and then just goes to shit. My second round with her is looking a lot better but still burning at 1.3ec.

true grit

true grit

true but compared to what everyone been saying i've been crankin her pretty heavy in veg already with great results. think its the sea green. and i never check EC, all organic- just feed and go til tip burn and stay there.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

ya I have a feeling organic or soil in general is money with this strain. Love to see some veggers

true grit

true grit

ya i agree, thinkin orgando will be the bill for these girls. especially with teas and what not so overfeeding won't be an issue.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
So know i now why there r so many cookies versions going around; i stopped by IMedz this weekend an got some cookies flowers thin mint cut and found 3 seeds in a 8th. It was good smoke but after trying it im not sure what all this fuss is about. Seems like this cutt is overrated, jus my opinion.
I dont even think ill try to sproutthose seeds since her yield sux and smoke is jus good.
Confu...

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

So know i now why there r so many cookies versions going around; i stopped by IMedz this weekend an got some cookies flowers thin mint cut and found 3 seeds in a 8th. It was good smoke but after trying it im not sure what all this fuss is about. Seems like this cutt is overrated, jus my opinion.
I dont even think ill try to sproutthose seeds since her yield sux and smoke is jus good.
Confu...

WEakkk. someone is blowing it

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Confu...
Imedz doesn't have the real deal

EVOKE

EVOKE

so many GSC cuts out there and its getting watered down and people growing it improperly....their fucking up the name and people are starting to hate it...

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Didn't this start as Goo's grow log? WTF happened?

Hey Goo you still in here? I didn't even see you finish this thing off...did I miss it in the 98 pages of debate about the strain? haha fuck....

Latest posts

Top Bottom