• Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ur a wise man Ken
ur gunna kill it this year u got a huge head start
Thanks Goo
Im having a hard time cloning them though:confused: ..Ali said they are easy..But I took bout 8 cuts a few weeks ago and only one made it :( Maybe having the clone tray on the concrete floor wasnt a good idea :sour:
I took about a dozen more a few days ago.. ..so we shall seeo_O
Here is my 1st cookie clone doing well under t5s:D

Cookieclone38

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks Goo
Im having a hard time cloning them though:confused: ..Ali said they are easy..But I took bout 8 cuts a few weeks ago and only one made it :( Maybe having the clone tray on the concrete floor wasnt a good idea :sour:
I took about a dozen more a few days ago.. ..so we shall seeo_O
Here is my 1st cookie clone doing well under t5s:D

View attachment 295892
Yea keep them off the floor it's 2 cold.. It takes me a long time 2 get cookies 2 root I don't have luck like Ali.. I'm on day 14 & still no roots on any cuts not juss GSC.. The roots should pop any day now..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Happy Wife..Happy Life!
I'm into marbles..not so much on the jewelry, but from the looks of it bro..she's got some talent. I bet she could afford a couple torches, after selling her wares. I know some folks in the Jewelry/Mineral biz that go to shows and have 10-15 k wk ends. I've never in my life seen a wk end like that..lol.

Cookies in the oven CK..I can smell them from here!

:D

I had to go find this bead my wife made to show it to you!!
Ladybead

Bout 2 inches tall

ftwendy

ftwendy

The best and cheapest clone incubator: cut a large hole in the lid of an 18gal tote that will allow you to slip a nursery flat/tray through it. Make sure the flat is sitting lower than the top of the tote lid...place a 200w aquarium heater inside the tote and fill with water to the very top. Be sure that the nursery flat is floating (if not, cut the hole so it is larger - or fill with more water). Set the thermostat at 79f, and place the temp probe in the nursery tray... that's it.

Heating the water will keep your temps super stable, and adds a nice boost of humidity. Saves a bit of electricity, too.

LD50LAcuts0

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The best and cheapest clone incubator: cut a large hole in the lid of an 18gal tote that will allow you to slip a nursery flat/tray through it. Make sure the flat is sitting lower than the top of the tote lid...place a 200w aquarium heater inside the tote and fill with water to the very top. Be sure that the nursery flat is floating (if not, cut the hole so it is larger - or fill with more water). Set the thermostat at 79f, and place the temp probe in the nursery tray... that's it.

Heating the water will keep your temps super stable, and adds a nice boost of humidity. Saves a bit of electricity, too.

View attachment 295901
Kool cloner.. I bet u get roots fast with that

snoopytime

snoopytime

Nice pix there DwD & Smoketrees . . its lookin like the real Cookers gets some purple calyx action? As well as leaves? Or am I mistaken, and its the lighting etc.?

jkbeing

jkbeing

I am pretty much just biding time till I can put them outdoors...I am a outdoor grower..:cool:

well, Its friday night and this old man :oldman: is partying with his plants..(and you guys)
This is my life and I like it ;)
Hey Ken, Do you put them outside as soon as the Sun goes more then 12 hours? My first year hauling a plant outside, and it's getting heavy. Party on!

Latest posts

Top Bottom