Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I've been trying 2 upload this pic for 45mins & I'm having major issues.. I haven't been able 2 post pics rite 4 over 2 weeks..
The pic uploader changed...i dont like it...I want the old one back:mad:

I know, I show my GH GSC wayyy tooo often here:shy: ....but I cant help it...:wacky:
She is So Damn Pretty!!!:woot: and she is just getting started!
GHGSC36

Not gonna do any pruning ;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The pic uploader changed...i dont like it...I want the old one back:mad:

I know, I show my GH GSC wayyy tooo often here:shy: ....but I cant help it...:wacky:
She is So Damn Pretty!!!:woot: and she is just getting started!
View attachment 295239
Not gonna do any pruning ;)
No worries Ken keep posting them cookie flicks.. I like um..

Maybe it's the new pic uploader that's fuckin wit me..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Peep this super long arm on the leaf.. I've seen this b4 on Purple Cream that I got from a flub in SF on 14th & mission. That purple cream strain was a bad ass skunky purple.. I lost that cut when I got locked up damn that was a sic cut.. I wonder is GSC is related 2 purple cream? Prolly not but the long arm reminded me of my old favorite cut. Peep the super long arm connected 2 the leafView attachment 295256

snoopytime

snoopytime

I got a piece of agooey goo from my boys shop for my other friend that never tried a nail hit before. I brought a titanium nail over also. He had no torch so I put the nail in a vicegrip and put it on the big spaghetti pot burner on the stove on full blast until it was piping red hott . . then i put it on the bong with the pliers and dropped around a small marble sized goo ball on top and said "GOGOGOGOGOG" and he woofed it down hahaaaaaaaaa the smoke in the bong looked tan and THICK like brushfire smoke lol . . he fell backwards outside into the alley and coughed so hard he threw up in the garbage out there . . but he couldnt stop laughing and saying owwww owwwwwwwwwww owwwwwwwwww fukk my lungs for 5 minutes. Then he sat down and got paralyzed . . it was better than a cartoon.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I got a piece of agooey goo from my boys shop for my other friend that never tried a nail hit before. I brought a titanium nail over also. He had no torch so I put the nail in a vicegrip and put it on the big spaghetti pot burner on the stove on full blast until it was piping red hott . . then i put it on the bong with the pliers and dropped around a small marble sized goo ball on top and said "GOGOGOGOGOG" and he woofed it down hahaaaaaaaaa the smoke in the bong looked tan and THICK like brushfire smoke lol . . he fell backwards outside into the alley and coughed so hard he threw up in the garbage out there . . but he couldnt stop laughing and saying owwww owwwwwwwwwww owwwwwwwwww fukk my lungs for 5 minutes. Then he sat down and got paralyzed . . it was better than a cartoon.
Hell yea he got a killer dab.. Nice it's always fun 2 put ur homies on there ass..

Dad

Dad

Man i would love to get my hands on some cookie cuts to grow maybe here soon i guess. But i also wanna be able to grow different strains that are bomb also. Anything down here in sd that is worth getting ??
catpiss, bullrider etc etc lol, i just moved down to sincity after i502 & i was surprised to network with a couple collective owners and see all there elite strains and even given amazing gear, i know one is on thcf & othersites. just be patient and think positive

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Interesting read.. I've gotten that yellow growth when I've used black gold,bcuzz, or other super salty coco that had mega high ppms rite out the bag.. A good rinse helped that out.. I've never had any issues with canna coco.. I juss might need 2 test out a small bag of peat & see how it does when growing weed
the point is all plants performed better, I also rock canna imo they are all the same thing just rinsing standards. My peat bed is absolutely crushing the coco hands down

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
have you guys ever grown afgooey....i jus harvested a plant damn this bitch is sweet like candy pineapples....
She is nice, a true soft/ghani smoke with that maui fruitness going on. Very cerebral, good daytime but lacks real potency imo.
She was at HPRC in Humboldt back in the day and a million other spots south of that too. Afghoo, Afghooey, she is a tad leafy for me though and isn't as dense as I'd like. But I do love that smell and taste.

Aligee

Aligee

Cookie bandit...;)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...d=maing-grid7|main5|dl2|sec3_lnk2&pLid=279939
SPARTANBURG, S.C. — A South Carolina man has been charged with taking about $19,000 in Girl Scout cookies from a Spartanburg warehouse.
Thirty-seven--year-old Christopher Maurice Morton is charged with breach of trust more than $10,000.
The owner of Carey Moving and Storage reported more than 450 cases of Girl Scout cookies were taken from its facilities Feb. 26.
Brian Carey says cookies began arriving at the warehouse Feb. 15, and employees doing an inventory last week realized that cases of Thin Mints and Shortbreads were missing.
Master Deputy Kevin Bobo says Morton was a truck driver for the business. He's been fired. Bobo says Greenville County sheriff's deputies found 352 cases of Girl Scout cookies behind an abandoned business.
It was not clear if Morton has an attorney.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Cookie bandit...;)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/07/christopher-maurice-morton-girl-scout-cookies_n_2827990.html?1362665279&icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl2|sec3_lnk2&pLid=279939
SPARTANBURG, S.C. — A South Carolina man has been charged with taking about $19,000 in Girl Scout cookies from a Spartanburg warehouse.
Thirty-seven--year-old Christopher Maurice Morton is charged with breach of trust more than $10,000.
The owner of Carey Moving and Storage reported more than 450 cases of Girl Scout cookies were taken from its facilities Feb. 26.
Brian Carey says cookies began arriving at the warehouse Feb. 15, and employees doing an inventory last week realized that cases of Thin Mints and Shortbreads were missing.
Master Deputy Kevin Bobo says Morton was a truck driver for the business. He's been fired. Bobo says Greenville County sheriff's deputies found 352 cases of Girl Scout cookies behind an abandoned business.
It was not clear if Morton has an attorney.
Seriously where the hell would you unload all those cases?? He was gonna go get his neices and put them to work in front of the grocery store I guess...lol Black market cookies, better outlaw those Girl Scout Cookies or make access more restrictive...lmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom