Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That is gunna b 1 huge GSC by the end of summer.. This is gunna b a great summer 4 u Ken.. I'm very interested in watching how GSC,WiFi 1, & True OG grow outside.. Inside its hard 2 keep them standing up b'cuz there so lanky..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
That is gunna b 1 huge GSC by the end of summer.. This is gunna b a great summer 4 u Ken.. I'm very interested in watching how GSC,WiFi 1, & True OG grow outside.. Inside its hard 2 keep them standing up b'cuz there so lanky..
The GSC very lanky inside for me Goo ..But outside it gets alot stronger..
The one in that pic i just showed is gonna get light deped..and its streching right now..so i think thats about as tall as shes gonna get.

But I have several 3 footers that im vegging for the summer run :)
here is one of them in my bedroom
Bedroomcookie316

Had to tie the bitch up to make her stand^^

I had to show you the WiFi#1 Ali gifted me!!
thats gonna veg though summer! :D
Wifi316

So Pretty!! :)
I dont think she needs any more training right now!
Im thinking maybe 8ft x 8ft Bush?

R

randude

I have been following the GSC quite recently. I seen YesPro215 on another site talking them up and I was ignoring it because of the cheesy name. Some how the hype finally got through to me. Probably because there are so many threads on the internet about them. I also noted that there are counterfeits and people making seeds out of crosses and not changing the name. There are going to be so many kinds of cookies out there that nobody will know what is what.

I will tell you this, I bought some GSC mint today at the farmers market in the White Center section of Seattle and this shit is the shit. Shit! Very heavy smoke, very stoney weed. Worth all the hype. I can get a cut for $100 Wednesday (platinum). I am glad to be getting in on this. Seattle is about a year behind the Bay Area. I think that will change soon, the attitude here is smoke it. Like a kid turning 21.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The GSC very lanky inside for me Goo ..But outside it gets alot stronger..
The one in that pic i just showed is gonna get light deped..and its streching right now..so i think thats about as tall as shes gonna get.

But I have several 3 footers that im vegging for the summer run :)
here is one of them in my bedroom
View attachment 298260
Had to tie the bitch up to make her stand^^

I had to show you the WiFi#1 Ali gifted me!!
thats gonna veg though summer! :D
View attachment 298261
So Pretty!! :)
I dont think she needs any more training right now!
Im thinking maybe 8ft x 8ft Bush?
Killer plants.. Those r way bigger then the 1 outside.. GSC & WiFi #1 will grow like a oak tree.. Real real fast as u can already see.. Ur off 2 a great start & there lookin trained great.. I wouldn't stop training them girls till almost 1/2 way in bloom. If u take even juss a few days off they can & will get out of hand super fast.. Keep up the killer work

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I have been following the GSC quite recently. I seen YesPro215 on another site talking them up and I was ignoring it because of the cheesy name. Some how the hype finally got through to me. Probably because there are so many threads on the internet about them. I also noted that there are counterfeits and people making seeds out of crosses and not changing the name. There are going to be so many kinds of cookies out there that nobody will know what is what.

I will tell you this, I bought some GSC mint today at the farmers market in the White Center section of Seattle and this shit is the shit. Shit! Very heavy smoke, very stoney weed. Worth all the hype. I can get a cut for $100 Wednesday (platinum). I am glad to be getting in on this. Seattle is about a year behind the Bay Area. I think that will change soon, the attitude here is smoke it. Like a kid turning 21.
Sounds like u found the real deal.. Platinum Cookies r very nice.. I haven't ran that cut yet but I will real soon.. I've smoked it many times tho.. It's bomb

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I 4got 2 mention a few days ago I executed my males.. I had 2 much on my plate rite now.. I'm poppin 2 many new beans 2 worry about breeding rite now.. I'm not ready.. I got 2 keep a eye on my new flowering plants & can't worry about known males that r trying there hardest 2 hook up with them Bad Ass Bitches in the tent over!! Plus I'm gunna pop even more beans..

Top Bottom