Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

Girl Scout Cookies Dry Shot (no flash), still haven't gotten to smoke her yet, still needs a day or two of drying. All organic in amended soil with compost teas.
Photo4321

Girl Scout Cookies dry shot (with flash)
Photo432

O

Organicyumyum

I couldn't wait any longer........its still a little wet but I had to try some. So me and my homey are wake and baking with a nice joint of cookies as I type. The smoke is thick and potent, and the flavor has similar undertones to a favorite cut of mine I had in Massachusetts years ago called Sour Chem. Not gonna be able to tell enough about the flavor until it's dried and cured, but so far so good. This strain is definitely potent, Im halfway through the j and getting pretty medicated already. And this is after only doing dabs for the last week.

R

Rob1

Great job guys on all these great looking grows of Cookies. She is on my list of strains to acquire.along with all the other beautiful gems that got stolen from me a year ago that a lot of you amazing friends I have made on here had a hand in getting me. I thank you guys again. And along with some help,hard work and a little luck ill get some new gems in no time. But dam them cookies are making me hungry awesome job guys. Sorry about getting a little off topic.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

What up Goo!! It just so happened that last night im at my boys house doin some trimming and he shows me a GSC in flower!! 3 days of flush and she was so dam pretty. Very Cookie esque in looks and frosty as a mofo! Now he's got two dif cookies that he sprouted from seed. The seeds came outta sack from a dispensary in Ann Arbor last year at Hash Bash. Next time im out that way I'll snap some shots. While I take some cuts!!:D
The beans I'm talkin bout were from a few years back when GSC 1st started popping up.. I'm not 100% sure when GSC was made or 1st came around but I do know we located GSC buds in '09 at G.O.E & in '09 from G.O.E those batches were OK but not the super fire that came after.. I'm not sure if I got different bud sold as GSC in the early days or maybe the grower had not quite dialed GSC in yet.. Who knows? But in the very beginning I wasn't blown away & at that time they had killer cherry pie, & I'd mostly go peep there different OG selection.. They would get some nice OG's.. That club was always juss a pit stop tho we juss ran in & grabbed a few flavors & moved on 2 other clubs that were cheaper priced but equally as bomb.. It was later in late '09 that we found killer batches from SF.. My homies would bring kill from Hemp Center & Green Door that was dead on the Forum cut.. That's when I was hooked on GSC when I 1st seen the buds from the forum cut.. I fell in love with GSC from clubs & the creators of GSC say that's always been the fake cookies.. Not there real deal cut that they smoke.. I think there bud they call GSC is the cut we call OGKB << I'm not 100% sure about this & have no proof.. I think the OGKB cut had seeds & those seeds is where the forum cut was found.. I think in the early days those 1st few batches I smoked weren't even GSC it was prolly juss a renamed purple.. I never smoked the real deal cut till I met NorcalKid & got both forum & OGKB buds.. I noticed the forum buds were the buds I always got at the clubs around the bay.. & the OGKB GSC buds I've never seen b4.. But looked very similar OGKB had a strong cookie dough sent & forum had that og sent with a hint of cookie dough but barely.. The creator of GSC Jigga says the forum cut is not the real deal & in the vid Pie Guy breaks down the cross well showing his buds & the end product he shows as GSC looks dead on 2 the cut we call OGKB.. Berner even says if u don't got them football stick 2 ur had thin mint!! U ain't got cookies.. I know 4 a fact my forum cut don't grow football size buds & the vid showed buds that looked OGKB lookin.. I think I fell in love with the Fake GSC from day 1. B'cuz I didn't see the OGKB buds till way later.. I found the plant that grows the buds that I'm lookin 4 tho.. The forum cut buds is what I thought GSC was
& I'm super happy with my GSC cut..

But after the super stoned long post the point was? Fuck I don't know?
I think? Oh yea the seeds ur prolly talkin bout r from even later seeded batches maybe a few months back harvest prolly not the seeded buds from 3-4 yrs ago..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I couldn't wait any longer........its still a little wet but I had to try some. So me and my homey are wake and baking with a nice joint of cookies as I type. The smoke is thick and potent, and the flavor has similar undertones to a favorite cut of mine I had in Massachusetts years ago called Sour Chem. Not gonna be able to tell enough about the flavor until it's dried and cured, but so far so good. This strain is definitely potent, Im halfway through the j and getting pretty medicated already. And this is after only doing dabs for the last week.
I sure know what u mean.. I wouldn't & couldn't wait either..LOL!! & juss think how stronger its gunna get after it fully drys & gets a nice cure.. Super fire.. Killer grow

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ogkb kush breath? Sounds bomb what's that made from? Always interesting in here peace!
No it's not a strain.. NorcalKid got a cut of Girl Scout cookies from his friend named OGKushbreath when given the cut it was only named Girl Scout cookies but when posting pics NorcalKid noticed there were 2 different lookin cuts being posted so he dubbed his cut OGKB cut of GSC b'cuz that's who he got it from..

O

Organicyumyum

Had to take a snack break to get creative. Good thing my cupboard is full of cookies. :) Still not fully dry but had to roll a bomber. Glueless Club papers are the only way to go in my opinion. Unfortunately they are hard to find. I always grab at least 20 packs anytime I'm in the Bay. I think this is one of my new favorite strains. I know a strain is good if I can't wait for it to dry before smoking it. On my third cookie joint today, lol. Must be good. Not sure I'd say it's the best strain on the planet, but it's a great addition to the other elite cuts out there. I will make my final decision on this strain once I have a cured sample.

Photo 3676

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Had to take a snack break to get creative. Good thing my cupboard is full of cookies. :) Still not fully dry but had to roll a bomber. I think this is one of my new favorite strains. I know a strain is good if I can't wait for it to dry before smoking it. On my third cookie joint today, lol. Must be good. Not sure I'd say it's the best strain on the planet, but it's a great addition to the other elite cuts out there. I will make my final decision on this strain once I have a cured sample.

View attachment 299899
Pass it over here.. GSC is always a great go 2 strain.. Juss b'cuz it's so different & very Stoney..

R

randude

Yeah that is the cookies... Thick, heavy, potent smoke. there are ways to quick dry a joint like the air outlet from a computer. Good way to get a dry smoke test in. Impressive that all you have been doing is dabbs and still get loaded off of wet weed. GSC are the shit.

I think it is potent weed, but that is not the end of it. It is a good up high, the kind I love. That is what makes it for me. It is like blue dream only stronger.

I got some Grape Ape a couple weeks ago. That shit put me on my ass. I never thought it would. I thought it was just one of those silly named weeds, but it was strong. I got so high I was talking to myself with a car full of people. But I still prefer the GSC to that.

Great thread.

T

tipper619sd

nice pass her this way bro i cant wait to taste her for the first time

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Your Cookies are looking great Goo! Man, Those hairs are Long!

Those bags on the right look like what i feed my goats! Do they smell like alfalfa? ..lol :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Whoa those buds r super chunky.. It looks like ur weeks ahead of me.. Great work BaBa

Top Bottom