Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
2 ounces per plant in 3 gallon pots. feel like I can get a zip per gallon if I do my next run right. I was super half assed this go round and didnt tie up anything or trim much of the lower growth off. This herb is my new favorite smoke. I went out to the club last night and lit up and everyone around who tried it was like, mmmmm, what is that? Tastes great, super potent, and the high is exceptional. Wouldn't say it's my favorite ever, but as of now it seems to definitely be in my top 5 ever.
That's not bad for doin things a lil half ass. I'm hoping for 3+ oz per plant in my 3gal Smart Pots. I def like the taste and high of this strain but this is my first time growing it out. Things r def looking good. I can't wait to see them at the finish line! I hope she makes my top 5 strains. Thanx for sharing ur opinion. Bro.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey Guys I think I read one of you said the lowers stuff was a good as the tops on some cookie grows..
So should I be leaving these lowers? (that's morning sunlight)
lowercookie324-jpg.300586

I don't like to take green leaves off :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

After peepin everyone's pics & mine look a week behind & mine r only days behind others.. I think this round of Heavy 16 all my plants r starting off slower in flower.. The proof is in the thread.. On day 29 bloom lost round with my tried & true combo of AN Connie A&B & Hammer Head/MOAB with A1 additives batch looked well ahead of this run.. But 2 b fare my old mix is dialed in & this IS my 1st time ever using H16.. I have gallons of each of the H16 so I'm gunna try & tweak the H16.. Peep this round of cookies at day 29 bloom with H16 full line up..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

At 1st I wasn't trippin but then I seen BaBa G's & Rivals pics & mine didn't look days behind them I looked a week behind them.. Peep last round when I used Connie A&B, hammer head/MOAB with A1 additives..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Last round I killed it & this run looks nice so far but looks at least 7-10 days behind last run.. Last run every strain was well ahead of this run.. I'm hoping its juss a slow start..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey Guys I think I read one of you said the lowers stuff was a good as the tops on some cookie grows..
So should I be leaving these lowers? (that's morning sunlight)
lowercookie324-jpg.300586

I don't like to take green leaves off :)
They prolly would give u a nice Lil bud but I always trim a Lil bit of the bottom 2 make it eazy 2 water.. But cookies does have buds form up the whole stem.. I've never grown her outside so I really can't say but I'm sure a trim here & there won't hurt her b'cuz it's super early & u got a mega head start..

Try & picture ur plant in October with big buds falling over.. U know there not gunna all make it till the end so fall over & the wind snaps other branches off.. Keep what u picture will last & b the best big bud sites in October.. In the beginning juss form a nice solid even base 4 the plant 2 hold her self up.. Try 2 keep her as short as possible because she will stretch

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Last run & this run I'm keeping my ppm's about the same but only difference is I'm hitting ppms hights faster this run.. Last feeding (day 30) was still under 1000 ppms (960) & last run I didn't hit 1000 till week 5.. In both pics u can see mild tip burn & that's my sign that I've reached my peek ppm then I slowly back off.. So from past experience if I don't back off soon I'm gunna burn the shit out of my plants.. I always guessed I had my burn issues from mixing 2 many different bloom booster type products like Hammer Head, M.O.A.B, budswell tea all at 2 high of a dose gave me burn.. This run my base is around the same desired ppm but bloom booster is only Fire not the mega como.. I used fire light at end of veg (.5ml gal) last week of veg & beginning of bloom then slowly moved up & now I'm at 1.5ml per gal fire..

Maybe weak booster? I heard the new fire mix was different NPK.. I hope I'm juss a week behind

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
My last feed was 1025ppm. They still seem like they want more. I wander if I need to put them into bigger pots next time, bro. I think the soil beds will kill it with this strain.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My last feed was 1025ppm. They still seem like they want more. I wander if I need to put them into bigger pots next time, bro. I think the soil beds will kill it with this strain.
Oh yea beds would kill it 4sho.. I could never run a bed tho b'cuz I pop seeds all the time & always love running new strains.. I only have 1 spot 2 flower plants & need 2 pull out every plant every 3 days 2 make sure everything is going smooth..

I think the more lights u run the stronger the plants can eat..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Now that I think about it the nutes ain't the only thing different.. It's not fair 2 compare nutes with 2 different grows.. Even in the same room.. Well at least my room.. Some people have there rooms 100% dialed & there temps & RH r the same year around.. But not my room I need 2 deal with the different temps.. In the summer it's hot & in winter is super cold.. Here is my new Theory last batch was vegged & flowered in the heat & this year it was hot even in early November when my plants were in mid bloom.. When its hot the only AC is the central AC & that prolly gives lots of fresh CO2.. That's prolly Y I get away with super hot temps (85 day & 76 night) & pull my best weight in the summer..

In the winter months like this round I close up the room vent so the heater don't over heat the room.. This would mean no fresh air with CO2. Winter temps this run were 72-75 lights on & 55-66 lights off.. I'm now juss hitting 79-80 lights on & 72 lights off & I'm 1/2 way in2 bloom.. I'm gunna crack the vent a Lil 2 get some air flow in the winter months now..

Also last run my GSC was a tester on the side of the grow.. I didn't know how she grew & she was 2 big 2 fit under the light.. This round the stretch was expected & I over did it & the cookies were some of the shortest plants in the tent & they have 2 b rite under the lights..

I'm bettin I'm gunna have a nicer harvest with H16 in the summer months when I crank on the AC.. My guess is that it's not the change of nutes That's makin small buds its The different environment

T

tipper619sd

man i love this thread !! everything is looking great guys. keep it up nd goo i think u hit it on the nose right there i go through the same stuff with my lil room

Top Bottom