• Tagged users None
C

Cookie cutt3r

the original cookies. fuck all the rest ask any stoner

try dunkin the forum cut in milk
Chips Ahoy regular chocolate chip cookies

O

Organicyumyum

U guys know how I like 2 test shit out.. So here is my new test this round I'm gunna grow a few cookies in soil 2 see if a different flavor profile comes out.. Coco cookies & Soil Cookies 4 round 3 of GSC!! This should b fun

I wanted 2 get the original Roots soil like the homie Alien gets but they didn't have that kind at my homies store they had this 707 so I grabbed it..the homie Rival says its good so I take his word.. When I checked the 2 roots soils out at the other store they both looked the same & felt the same but the 707 1.5 cu bag was twenty sumthin bucks & the 3cu bag of 707 was $39 fuck that price.. The homie Rival only pays under $20 4 the big ass 3cu bag in Sac.. I told my homie this at his shop so he cut me a Lil break & gave me a 1.5 cu bag for $14..

I'm juss hoping this soil don't got any bugs in it.. I used 2 grow in soil but hated the gnats so I went 2 black gold coco 2 find even more gnats.. But since I found canna coco I've never seen a gnat only springtails<< I can deal with springtails b'cuz they don't get in the weed..LoL!!
Lets see how these cooks come out>>>> soil VS coco In Goo's battle of the cooks!!

ur gonna love the cookies in soil man, the flavors really come through incredibly. some of the better herb I've smoked in a long while. i'd look into KIS nutrient pack (www.simplici-tea.com) and mix your own soil up with EWC's, sphagnum moss, and perlite. Then you can just feed plain water the whole way through and they come out super clean. Also, you wont get any pests in your soil. I also add some silica, compressed seaweed and humic to my water. KIS has amazing humic acid and compressed seaweed powder that is super cheap and high quality and lasts forever. A pound of each is around $16.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ur gonna love the cookies in soil man, the flavors really come through incredibly. some of the better herb I've smoked in a long while. i'd look into KIS nutrient pack (www.simplici-tea.com) and mix your own soil up with EWC's, sphagnum moss, and perlite. Then you can just feed plain water the whole way through and they come out super clean. Also, you wont get any pests in your soil. I also add some silica, compressed seaweed and humic to my water. KIS has amazing humic acid and compressed seaweed powder that is super cheap and high quality and lasts forever. A pound of each is around $16.
Nice I really like the sound of juss water.. Man that would b so eazy..

I make Cap's Tea would that b the same as the 1 u posted?

N

NorcalKid

LOL LookS like you came all the way up here only to get taxed on some commercially grown weed. Didn't I tell you guys the only club worth hitting up is theraleaf for quality? That shit from Imedz and THC look like some bammer. I Live right down the street from THC and would never step foot in that place.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

LOL LookS like you came all the way up here only to get taxed on some commercially grown weed. Didn't I tell you guys the only club worth hitting up is theraleaf for quality? That shit from Imedz and THC look like some bammer. I Live right down the street from THC and would never step foot in that place.
I member when I told u lets hit up hemp center u said fuck that spot..LOL

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Iwas too faded the whole time I was there but I will never forget how delicious every meal was I can't wait to visit the bay again

Latest posts

Top Bottom