Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

LOL LookS like you came all the way up here only to get taxed on some commercially grown weed. Didn't I tell you guys the only club worth hitting up is theraleaf for quality? That shit from Imedz and THC look like some bammer. I Live right down the street from THC and would never step foot in that place.
i agree, me n my crew pump real quality flowers, these club meds are a JOKE! i got weed! i aint even touched this yet! Smells premature i can never forget that smell LOL! peace...Oh n Ken bro your OD forum cookie shits on these flowers All Day!

jlr42024

jlr42024

Tryin 2 get bizzy & refill my empty jars.... But it ain't gunna happen..

Damn cookies...LOL View attachment 310153
sweeet glass I got one very similar, do you like the difuser or the usual style Im on the fence. IMG 0690

true grit

true grit

I'm a Bay Area chef brotha! I'm a regular at damn near everywhere worth going your be rolling in style out here no doubt!

Yeah buddy! thats what im talkin bout!

So with this last run of cookies I was just shy of 5 lb with 4 1000s vert. I will clean them up much harder this time. This run was in rockwool 6x6 hugos running 8/16 GH.

How did you do that with verts? Bushes/stadium/etc? Just curious cuz im bout to work some vert cookies myself.

N

NorcalKid

Haha @MWD I totally forgot we went there. I just mentioned it because its so close to THC and people be getting munches LOL

Goo if you want some crab next time well hit up a place called thanh long. Best crab in the city as well as the best crab I've ever had. Shit is no joke!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Haha @MWD I totally forgot we went there. I just mentioned it because its so close to THC and people be getting munches LOL

Goo if you want some crab next time well hit up a place called thanh long. Best crab in the city as well as the best crab I've ever had. Shit is no joke!
Lets do that doggie.. I'll hit u up the next time I'm in the Bay.. I'm tryin 2 go sooner but 4sho I'll b there next month 4 the cup..

O

Organicyumyum

Nice I really like the sound of juss water.. Man that would b so eazy..

I make Cap's Tea would that b the same as the 1 u posted?

i use his bennies too. KIS has a nutrient pack that has everything in it to make a super potent soil (which is what I was talking about). You just mix it with EWC's, sphagnum moss, and perlite and let it cook for 2 weeks, and voila, amazing super soil ready to go. Much easier than sourcing all the ingredients for a soil mix. And the mix has been tested by them for years so you know it's got the proper amounts of everything. The KIS teas are really dope, I used to use them, but then I just started using cap's bennies.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Making some cold water and i pulled the work bag and was like wtf! Shits strait purp from the dark leaves nearly black they are ao dark purple. The color, texture and consistensy of the hash is amazing looking. Just clumping and dank as fuck my hands smell so good. Also blazed some tester nugs shits fire

shawnskush

shawnskush

Making some cold water and i pulled the work bag and was like wtf! Shits strait purp from the dark leaves nearly black they are ao dark purple. The color, texture and consistensy of the hash is amazing looking. Just clumping and dank as fuck my hands smell so good. Also blazed some tester nugs shits fireView attachment 312630

I thought i told you to use the damn water not the kool aid.. dammit MWD!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Making some cold water and i pulled the work bag and was like wtf! Shits strait purp from the dark leaves nearly black they are ao dark purple. The color, texture and consistensy of the hash is amazing looking. Just clumping and dank as fuck my hands smell so good. Also blazed some tester nugs shits fireView attachment 312630
That's some crazy stuff.. Ice cold purple cookie drank !! Looks tasty

Top Bottom