Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
it would be janky but you could rig some ducting from the vent to the closet lol

Janky fits my style, if it works ;) I may have to try it tomorrow.
I can always Patch the drywall back :) but I think I have a "easy way" in mind

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
You dont keep your fans going at night?

I was waiting for that question...:rolleyes:

:facepalm:

Not right now, I planned on getting a smaller Quieter 6in inline fan to push air in 24/7
But I havent got around to it yet:(

Am I Fing up bad? :confused:

Can I just have a Small fan in there, moving the air around in there at nite?
I suppose I could run that loud fan all night :(

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:(sorry ...you guys shouldnt have to teach me how to grow here in this thread...:sour:

I know I need a fan in there...I have seen pictures of grows before..and
.I have vegged indoors before..lol :confused:
I will fix it..Thanks Big Brother Cheese! ;)

I will go to home De POT in the morning and get one of these to run24/7;)
Fan

S

soupsala

That's a bit hot my room hits that number 2 but not 4 longer then a hr.. My room is usually 76-80 but it does have temp spikes around 82-85. I've flowered in summer with super hot temps 82-88 the whole time & I still pulled a nice size harvest but the buds fox tailed bad & I think I lost some smell & taste << not proven but that's what I think.. If u can maybe run the light at nite when it's cooler.. I can't run my lights at nite b'cuz that's family time & after they go 2 sleep I'm way 2 lazy 2 work.. I need my lights on in the daytime so I deal with the heat..
thats crazy the heats so intense i had to buy a new AC unit for the room. keeping it on at night is a must for me!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've been hittin my plants pretty hard with Fire & foliar with True Blooms & I got them 2 start bud growth in 7 days.. It always takes me 14 days 2 start small bud growth.. I think it's the true bloom foliar spray that gave them a head start.. It's way 2 early but I have a good feeling about his cookie run.. Knock on wood..

Top Bottom