Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

My Last batch of cookies....Forum Cut...
Forum Cut

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Hum!! Sumthin juss ain't adding up here.. B'cuz the cut Evoke has sure ain't the forum cut as we can all see.. Grown side by side with same room & nutes & they came out different.. Maybe the guy evoke got the cut from & the guy that won the cup r different guys<< maybe a mix up of stoned stories..

If Berner pulled a fast 1 on the 5K buyer & sold him the forum cut for 5K the both of Evokes grows would b the same..

I don't think that's the Forum cut that won the cup in LA << the big bud flick Evoke is posting at least.. I bet it was a mixed up stoned story..
it was the forum cut that won. I asked the dude personally

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

it was the forum cut that won. I asked the dude personally
Oh I know the forum cut won in LA but I'm juss thinking what if the cut Evoke has isn't the same as the cut that won the cup in LA.. I'm juss sayin how could 2 cuts that were said both 2 have won the cup turn out so different in the same room & same everything? Can't b the same cut is all I can think of

EVOKE

EVOKE

i was thinking the samething i jus couldnt figure out why aligees cuts turned almost black purple and the other one stayed light green... i still havent smoke them yet i will give you guys a smoke report this weekend.. they came down the same time at 69 days....

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i was thinking the samething i jus couldnt figure out why aligees cuts turned almost black purple and the other one stayed light green... i still havent smoke them yet i will give you guys a smoke report this weekend.. they came down the same time at 69 days....
Save me a few nugs of the light green 1.. I want 2 puff that 1

EVOKE

EVOKE

YA mosdef bro... i just checked up on them they have different smells i gotta admit aligees cut has a stronger scent but the other cut has more of the minty smell...my homie is tryn to get all my cookies but i pulled out some choice nuggs for ya...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm not sure yet and I don't like to throw numbers around either. This wasnt even the whole plant. That's a pretty awesome yield for the forum bro good work
I missed u at the cup doggie.. I wanted 2 show u some WiFi #1..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I'm not sure yet and I don't like to throw numbers around either. This wasnt even the whole plant. That's a pretty awesome yield for the forum bro good work
Seriously, that's not the whole plant? And you did 24 of em in a 4'x4'? Damn, you packed em in!! Looks killer, be curious to see what that light pulled for you, should be massive :D

Forum GSC reminds me of my old Lavy which is closest to what people know as Urkle. The nug structure and everything about it besides the OGK growth influence is pure urkle, imo. This F1 Durb is where??? You'd think it would be worth twice as much as GSC....lmao
My point of referring to my Old Lavy was that some rounds would be pinner nuggets, where the tip of the nug does EXACTLY what the Forum GSC tips do when too much light and nutes hit em. When they are happy they yield, but are super finicky. I can't be sure next round of Forum GSC would do what this one did for me, but time will tell...lol

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Seriously, that's not the whole plant? And you did 24 of em in a 4'x4'? Damn, you packed em in!! Looks killer, be curious to see what that light pulled for you, should be massive :D

Forum GSC reminds me of my old Lavy which is closest to what people know as Urkle. The nug structure and everything about it besides the OGK growth influence is pure urkle, imo. This F1 Durb is where??? You'd think it would be worth twice as much as GSC....lmao
My point of referring to my Old Lavy was that some rounds would be pinner nuggets, where the tip of the nug does EXACTLY what the Forum GSC tips do when too much light and nutes hit em. When they are happy they yield, but are super finicky. I can't be sure next round of Forum GSC would do what this one did for me, but time will tell...lol
I seen that room its stuffed, strait smacked in the face with cookie aroma when entered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom