MakinGoo

Girl Scout Cookies
Forum Cut Day 54
(Coco/BioBizz)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looks killer Goo! I wonder how many times I've said that? lol Those Bio cookies look chunky.

EVOKE

EVOKE

hell ya... bro hows everything going.. find any new strains in the bay.... im getting some of loompas triangle kush flowers today... cant wait to puff on it...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

hell ya... bro hows everything going.. find any new strains in the bay.... im getting some of loompas triangle kush flowers today... cant wait to puff on it...
Damn that's killer doggie.. I've never tried Triangle Kush b4 & it's on my must try list.. Let me know how it burns..

My newest strain is Green Ribbon..

My Face Off bx2's r growing fast

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

^^ that cherry pie purped up in dead summer.. In the last 30 days we've seen around 21 100 degrees or over.. She will turn purp in summer & I've seen her turn almost black in the winter time..
She is upside down & drying rite now.. I picked her 1 day early b'cuz I'm almost out of dank..LOL

shawnskush

shawnskush

^^ that cherry pie purped up in dead summer.. In the last 30 days we've seen around 21 100 degrees or over.. She will turn purp in summer & I've seen her turn almost black in the winter time..
She is upside down & drying rite now.. I picked her 1 day early b'cuz I'm almost out of dank..LOL

Looks hella dank goo!

Top Bottom