Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Here's a few Platinum Cherry Pie buds I'm puffin on.. My dry bud shots r always weak but since I've been asked twice here r some pics.. I'll try & get some better 1's but I always get mad & juss smoke a bowl.. I got some buds that r pure purple but I can't get a good flick..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

LOL:D U know I love that White Fire! She's a 10/10 IMO. I can smoke only White Fire for the rest of my life and be completely satisfied. I like her that much. I can't wait to run Sealed's cut. It's def a Fire OG pheno. I like the taste and look of his herb. I cant wait to see what I can do with her in the future. They r def both Top Notch growers. I would love to smoke some of Waayne's flowers. We haven't had a chance to kick it yet. I wanna smoke some that crazy White Bubba I keep hearing about and drooling over on the net. REAL life is much better! LOL.:cigar:
Oh hell yea I love White Fire 2.. I still want 2 meet OGR & shake his hand & thank him 4 makin that mega cross..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Oh hell yea I love White Fire 2.. I still want 2 meet OGR & shake his hand & thank him 4 makin that mega cross..

That would be hella dope, bro! I been looking for that cat also. Every show and grow event. No luck yet! Someday we will burn wit OGR, Goo! Show him our White Fire and other strains we run. I bet he's a hella Cool Cat.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here's a few Platinum Cherry Pie buds I'm puffin on.. My dry bud shots r always weak but since I've been asked twice here r some pics.. I'll try & get some better 1's but I always get mad & juss smoke a bowl.. I got some buds that r pure purple but I can't get a good flick..View attachment 330301

Nice pics, G! U gotta work with what ya got. I don't have the best flower pics either, bro. I try my best tho. Thanx for sharing the PCP nugs with us. How did u like the Bio Biz nutes?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice pics, G! U gotta work with what ya got. I don't have the best flower pics either, bro. I try my best tho. Thanx for sharing the PCP nugs with us. How did u like the Bio Biz nutes?
BioBizz killed it juss like when I used it outside 1 year.. I barely used any I used about 550-600 ppm of BioBloom the whole grow.. At the end the plants were doing great but I felt they needed more so I maxed out at 800 ppm that's it.. I figured the 707 soil had lots of nutes in there still.. But my Coco plant grown with Low Ppm BioBloom (550-800 ppm) did the same shit.. BioBloom killed it with cookies.. I'm really really liking the Coco/Organic combo.. But the yield & smoke test will b the deciding factor.. All I know is I killed it with all 3 different grows..

Coco with Heavy 16 Nutes = Killed it

Coco with BioBizz nutes = Killed it

Soil with BioBizz nutes = Killed it

I'm 110% happy with all 3 grow styles.. It sucks when u run a test & the results r always the same fire dank.. Every test I've ran came out dead on the same no matter what nute line I use or what grow medium I use.. I'm thinking this run will b the same.. If its always the same I'm Gunna go with the cheapest possible combo..

ftwendy

ftwendy

Hey goo...Badass flowers bro.

I seem to remember that you start counting flower days once you see lots of pistils, instead of beginning count the day you initiate 12/12. Am I conjuring a memory that doesn't exist?

I ask b/c your pcpie looks outrageous and wonderful purp despite the heat, whereas mine is still green/yellow (mine were also in a warm bloom room). Ran her to 66 days, too.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
BioBizz killed it juss like when I used it outside 1 year.. I barely used any I used about 550-600 ppm of BioBloom the whole grow.. At the end the plants were doing great but I felt they needed more so I maxed out at 800 ppm that's it.. I figured the 707 soil had lots of nutes in there still.. But my Coco plant grown with Low Ppm BioBloom (550-800 ppm) did the same shit.. BioBloom killed it with cookies.. I'm really really liking the Coco/Organic combo.. But the yield & smoke test will b the deciding factor.. All I know is I killed it with all 3 different grows..

Coco with Heavy 16 Nutes = Killed it

Coco with BioBizz nutes = Killed it

Soil with BioBizz nutes = Killed it

I'm 110% happy with all 3 grow styles.. It sucks when u run a test & the results r always the same fire dank.. Every test I've ran came out dead on the same no matter what nute line I use or what grow medium I use.. I'm thinking this run will b the same.. If its always the same I'm Gunna go with the cheapest possible combo..

What products were using from Bio Bizz? I been looking to try their products. The pics u posted were amazing, bro. Chunky ass buds!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey goo...Badass flowers bro.

I seem to remember that you start counting flower days once you see lots of pistils, instead of beginning count the day you initiate 12/12. Am I conjuring a memory that doesn't exist?

I ask b/c your pcpie looks outrageous and wonderful purp despite the heat, whereas mine is still green/yellow (mine were also in a warm bloom room). Ran her to 66 days, too.
No I start counting rite at flip.. As soon as I flip my plants (12 on 12 off) that's day 1.. I don't do it that off the wall crazy way ur talkin bout doggie.. This platinum cherry pie juss wants 2 turn purp no matter what.. I got 5 zips of of 2 plants & 60% of the buds were purple.. & that's in dead summer time & In July we had over 21 days at over 100 degrees mostly 106-108.. I'm not sure how these cherry pies & GSC turned so purp in summer heat.. I'm very happy this run..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

What products were using from Bio Bizz? I been looking to try their products. The pics u posted were amazing, bro. Chunky ass buds!
The 707 is pretty packs with nutes 4 veg so if I transplant on time I need very Lil food.. But when they do I go heavy on Calmag or give them a shot of BioBizz Fish Mix << hardly anything in veg..
Then in bloom I use BioBizz BioBloom.. Plus I use a bunch of different bloom boosters if needed<< I usually use many different products when bloom boosting..

So from BioBizz I use:

Fish Mix

BioBloom

Shamus

Shamus

I did that on my last run.
gotta try and flip em real early next time I run her.
shes a stretchy beast.
Unless you're shamus that is....those look like monsters.

thank you homie. im standing on my hand built trays right there.. canopies at about 6-7ft. plants themselves are about 5.5-6.5' tall.
heres some even taller shits. i think imma like it. first time running the hells angel @5weeks
Toaster times 098

Toaster times 105

Toaster times 099

i dont have any experience with this cut but for half way thru i think it looks pretty good..

Top Bottom