Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Slackin homie, thought you were gonna push it all organic! Lol. You know those guano teas accomplish the same thing as boosters when done right! They are just more readily available instead relying on uptake from a concentrate. Just harassing ya but am glad to hear the coco organic held its own, definitely keep me posted on how the smoke comparison goes.
LOL.. I tried 2 keep the soil & coco cookies as organic as possible (4 plants only) & I did work the teas with killer results but old habits die hard & at week 6 when I blast them with bloom boosters I couldn't resist.. I was feeding so light at 550 ppms with killer results I juss had 2 up sumthin.. It was very Lil but I did add a booster 2 times week 6 & 7.. But threw out bloom they got a killer batch of tea once a week..

I like 2 mix organic & non organic stuff.. I ain't trippin how my weed is grown as long as its fire..

J

jaybudding

Best cherry flavor ive tried and grown was Cherry Og and not emerald triangles the cut i was gifted was Og x purple afghani
I picked up a cherry og and I was hoping it was some kind of clone only cross and not some thing from a seed company! I'm waiting on a clone from it.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Only thing that sucks is it sure ain't cheap.. But it's good stuff.. I need 2 make my own soil.. I think u should do the same.. Ur gunna need 2 much soil outside so I would learn how 2 make my own mega soil not super soil I'd make mega soil..LOL

Oh Yeah..I am a cheap sob, that's why I haven't bought any before...lol
But I can get some for the babies inside ;)

You are right on about making my own soil....I have composted in the past.
I slacked off the last couple years.But .Im going to start composting again and mix my own next spring .
I reuse all my soil...but it does need replacing and amending.

Mega Soil! :woot:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

YumYum posted that super soil pack website a hundred pages back..LOL.. It was a tea website.. But they had a killer pack u juss mix with ur local stuff.. They make it real eazy 2 make a killer soil.. I'm gunna get some soon..it makes big batches & I think it would work perfect 4 u..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
YumYum posted that super soil pack website a hundred pages back..LOL.. It was a tea website.. But they had a killer pack u juss mix with ur local stuff.. They make it real eazy 2 make a killer soil.. I'm gunna get some soon..it makes big batches & I think it would work perfect 4 u..

Thanks Goo I already had it in my bookmarks;) I saw Yum Yums post about it.
Im sold. But I dont have the cash for it right now.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I love those Mykos as well :D

Me Three..

But the one with the best base is
Roots Organics Organism XL Kelp powder base
Rootsoraganisim
;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

my expierence with 707 has always been bad. maybe its something about the climate here or the store i used to purchase it from had a problem but, every bag had either RA or fungus gnats.like open the bag and instantly see fliers coming out. pissed me of every time.made teh switch to coco and caps bennies and havent had a problem since.
the bugs were the only thing negative i had to say about 707.
1000% true as fuck.. I only seen fungus gnats in black gold coco but since I switched 2 Canna coco I've never seen 1 gnat till I got some Roots 707 soil.. I think all soil gots some gnats in it tho.. I get canna coco 1.5 cu bug for $20 & roots 707 1.5 cu bag for $16 but always need 2 buy some neamatoads for 20-29$ so there went the deal on the $16 bag of soil. But other then that its great stuff... I'm juss spoiled with my clean canna coco.. But I do get springtails in my canna coco & Roots 707soil

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
1000% true as fuck.. I only seen fungus gnats in black gold coco but since I switched 2 Canna coco I've never seen 1 gnat till I got some Roots 707 soil.. I think all soil gots some gnats in it tho.. I get canna coco 1.5 cu bug for $20 & roots 707 1.5 cu bag for $16 but always need 2 buy some neamatoads for 20-29$ so there went the deal on the $16 bag of soil. But other then that its great stuff... I'm juss spoiled with my clean canna coco.. But I do get springtails in my canna coco & Roots 707soil
the sponges with nematodes should be running you half that cost Goo...get on your shop!! lol

Top Bottom