Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I hear ya. Next round is going Into flower much smaller for sure. Probably gonna start a semi perpetual setup. With less plants now I dont really have enough to do. More plants more time in the garden which is a good thing for me.
More plants is always better.. Not eazier but better..LOL

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Whoa ken that plant is fat.. I like the sativa like leafs<< that's got 2 come from the White fire side of things<< from the Fire OG maybe?

Yeah Man, It does have skinny leaves like a sativa
The Other pheno has fatter leaves and is Bushier like a Indica..

Firedog2
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Is the Bio Canna back too? How much did that set you back Goo?
That stuff costs a grip $24 but I get the 707 for only $16 so this is gunna b a quick test juss 4 fun.. I wouldn't b able 2 afford $24 a bag 4 the whole tent..

I'm not sure about the Bio

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
That stuff costs a grip $24 but I get the 707 for only $16 so this is gunna b a quick test juss 4 fun.. I wouldn't b able 2 afford $24 a bag 4 the whole tent..

I'm not sure about the Bio
nice, I've used it but preferred the bio canna, that stuff was nice and had a cool vintage bag with a diff texture...lol
Let's see how it treats you!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

nice, I've used it but preferred the bio canna, that stuff was nice and had a cool vintage back with a diff texture...lol
Let's see how it treats you!
I've never actually heard of this soil b4.. But I went 2 get some 707 for some transplanting & he said the soil I told u about I'd here. I was like is it cheaper then 707 is all I care about.. He's said no but this is the 1st pallet in the US.. This used 2 b banned in the US.. WTF!! I'll try a bag juss 4 the good story.. I like canna's quality so I got some.. Now I'm gunna ask about the bio.. Now 1/2 the tent is canna coco & 1/2 707 with a tester of the new stuff

rawman

rawman

Ok u guys know how I do it... I always change shit up.. Even if I find a winning combo I'll try sumthin els.. U know how I love my canna coco... So y not try canna soil? Now it's back on the shelf here in Cali..View attachment 334542

Just used this stuff for a whole run, I liked it although it felt very heavy without perlite.... Held on to nutes, no lockout, and no run off was required; plus the smell on the white this time is niiice

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Just used this stuff for a whole run, I liked it although it felt very heavy without perlite.... Held on to nutes, no lockout, and no run off was required; plus the smell on the white this time is niiice
Great info..

afi

afi

Very nice thread Goo! I have actually been able to learn about all the cuts with out the BS. To everybody looking for the mint smell and flav. You want the Platinum. I can`t believe no one has mentioned that. She is a slow bitch... so no production plant but definitely worth it for personal. Keep on rockin the killer pics.

Peace, Afi

rawman

rawman

check the thread out, I didn't inform anyone but all the pics of the white room are in canna terra+, and not my usual soil cuz they were out of some supplies needed and so I tried something new....

Canna terra, canna bio. and aptus pretty pleased to homie, either way good luck and I hope it was runs as smooth for you!

D

DixinCider

I was at a friend's house this morning, He smelt my fourm cookies and said "chocolate mint"! ;)
I dont smell that in em though
crazy how different peeps noses are huh lol...pretty sure most of use smelling the actual thin mint cookies out the box, could agree on a scent. with the different environments and nutes change so many different factors. never tried anything with a distinct coco mint taste, and that's how it got its name.. so something/someone grew it to smell/taste like mint coco at sometime or has a different cut (not saying the forum isn't a super bomb cut. as it sits in my tent i get mad mint choco spot on, like i just opened a box of thin mints(only when i rub the leaves, but if i rub the steams i get a sweet almost purp smell), but having tried as much forum as i have, the flowers smelled so different from the way she is sitting in veg for me...just like back in the day when og was rare and everyone said they had it, but nun had that lemon/pine-sol cleaner og funk. i hope to find some actual thin mint cookies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom