Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

Nice cookies. There not gunna last long tho.. Everybody is gunna want 2 try some cookies & ur jar will empty fast.. My cookie jars r already running low.. I think next time I grow cookies I'm not gunna tell any1 when there done..LOL

i love me some cookies, but I wont lie, my sour dubs are still by far the tastiest herb I have. so bomb....the only strain I could smoke every single day and never get tired of it.

DAT

DAT

haha, that is so awesome! it looks like a bud cake. all is needed is a lil candle in the middle. what a cool picture.
gsc66curingii-jpg.335022

B

Burned Haze

The sad part is every cut I have gotte is fake completely. I have read numerous times Cali connections ,bc depot version is also crap. It doesn't have to be exact, just a similar pheno ?

I read over 20 pages on here and a billion days worth of people bashing both of them, but their Purps and purple Buddha were keepers in my books (BC depot )

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
These cookies are drinking water like it's going out of style! This pic is at the end of a day, minutes before the light going off. The plants are almost wilting and getting ready for bedtime. 2 weeks in on this pic, this is when I start thinning and staking, the ole greencleaning. Takes a few days for a few hours at a time to get it done but worth it in the end when flarf is nowhere to be found ;)

IMG 4499

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

These cookies are drinking water like it's going out of style! This pic is at the end of a day, minutes before the light going off. The plants are almost wilting and getting ready for bedtime. 2 weeks in on this pic, this is when I start thinning and staking, the ole greencleaning. Takes a few days for a few hours at a time to get it done but worth it in the end when flarf is nowhere to be found ;)

View attachment 335717
Wow they sure did fill in nice..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Wow they sure did fill in nice..
Knowing when to flip is crucial, I see most people over vegging and getting some tall ass plants. All I did was supercrop once and no training. When I stake I will maybe position some branches strategically but for the most part I've found that with my style of growing and methods; that to train each branch just slows down overall growth when it's all tied down and takes the plant too much time in veg recooperating. I prefer fast, uninterrupted veg growth which I feel creates a tougher, healthier, more pest resistant plant.

edit: ftw, none of those cookies are topped.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here is a somehwhat of a qualifier: I think if you are doing 4-6 plants a light you obviously would benefit from tieing down branches to create a wider lower canopy but with 9 plants a light in 5gallon containers I find that the plants widen exactly to the space I need. Feeding seaweed at certain times and foliaring during veg and feeding more calcium with no mag will help to keep plants stockier and beefier, fwiw

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
That pheno came out nice.. It looks juss like the forum cut 2 me.. I'm guessing it has a cookie dough sent & taste.. Killer pics doggie

Im terrible at describing. My wife has a better palate. This is what i come up with.
The smell is sweet and piney kinda minty. It def has a skunkyness to it. Wife picks up on the minty menthol taste. It has a strong spicey incense smell when it burns. Real nice. Decent expansion but very smooth for the most part. Wish I could smoke some with ya Goo!:)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Knowing when to flip is crucial, I see most people over vegging and getting some tall ass plants. All I did was supercrop once and no training. When I stake I will maybe position some branches strategically but for the most part I've found that with my style of growing and methods; that to train each branch just slows down overall growth when it's all tied down and takes the plant too much time in veg recooperating. I prefer fast, uninterrupted veg growth which I feel creates a tougher, healthier, more pest resistant plant.

No wonder u get such nice huge top colas

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Here is a somehwhat of a qualifier: I think if you are doing 4-6 plants a light you obviously would benefit from tieing down branches to create a wider lower canopy but with 9 plants a light in 5gallon containers I find that the plants widen exactly to the space I need. Feeding seaweed at certain times and foliaring during veg and feeding more calcium with no mag will help to keep plants stockier and beefier, fwiw
Great info doggie.. I'm gunna need 2 try a untopped GSC & see if I can get a bigger cola next time

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Im terrible at describing. My wife has a better palate. This is what i come up with.
The smell is sweet and piney kinda minty. It def has a skunkyness to it. Wife picks up on the minty menthol taste. It has a strong spicey incense smell when it burns. Real nice. Decent expansion but very smooth for the most part. Wish I could smoke some with ya Goo!:)
She sounds super dank 2 me great work on that.. I sure wish I could smoke some 2..

Latest posts

Top Bottom