Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey caregiverken, the cookies does an odd sun leafing at the top of branches, I remember you showing a pic of yours when it hit flower and you weren't sure if it was cool...she's cool. Just her thing, gotta thin her out and tear off fan leaves that seem too redundant. Wonder if this GIRL will make it mold proof in these environs...lol

IMG 4525

surrealife

surrealife

AHHH NICE! nbetter than the original cookies:)

so, we CGVRS in maine get some decent shit, . gota buddy says he is getting GSC, but by seed, and we all know that is BS,
so, we are wondering wtf it was hit w/
read what burned haze was saying(whats good bro), and yea...im sure he is going to get something, but ?what
so much strains flying, forgot where that was coming from by seed?

sun/fan leaf. that does look just like my M.O.B.,s I run the real maine one,. but I was thinking they do that cause they want less than full sun.
started doing that, they seem like they like it..
what are the parents on GSC,

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Last nite I seen the best game ever at Bulldog Stadium.. 4.5hr long game that ended after midnite 52-51 overtime Bulldog victory.. Damn last nite was a crazy nite.. It's gunna b a great year.. I'm still celebrating the win with a major cookie smoke out....

Edit: Oops what a stoner move posting the wrong score.. I fixed it.. I'm 2 tired & my voice is gone & it's hard 2 take giant cookie rips from the bong.. But it was worth it b'cuz we won... Go Dogs!!

surrealife

surrealife

I was in the Girl Scouts, got kicked out for eating a Brownie

that's old, but. you should get some girl scouts over there, share your cookies, maybe they'll share theirs:)

i'm just saying

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey caregiverken, the cookies does an odd sun leafing at the top of branches, I remember you showing a pic of yours when it hit flower and you weren't sure if it was cool...she's cool. Just her thing, gotta thin her out and tear off fan leaves that seem too redundant. Wonder if this GIRL will make it mold proof in these environs...lol

View attachment 335841

:woot: Awesome Work Baba!
I was hoping you would show that OD Cookie!! :woot: They really love the sun huh?
Almost a different plant...A lot bushier and more bud sights, closer together,
Less Stretch too!
Thanks for showing her...I know that is gonna be Mega Bomb!
My cookie trees are slowly blooming nicely:)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
:woot: Awesome Work Baba!
I was hoping you would show that OD Cookie!! :woot: They really love the sun huh?
Almost a different plant...A lot bushier and more bud sights, closer together,
Less Stretch too!
Thanks for showing her...I know that is gonna be Mega Bomb!
My cookie trees are slowly blooming nicely:)
Yeah, she loves the sunshine for sure! She cluster fucks herself with internal fan leaves that bend back into the branch they came off of...lol
Basically exhibiting all purple fan leaf characteristics outdoors while indoors she resembles an OGK much more and is lankier....that sun is powerful stuff! lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here is a tiny lil tester section with 14 cookies and 2 billy mays that weren't in true veg but I love my Billy Mays!
This is strictly a feeding testing section and figured what better than to test than Cookies. She doesn't yield huge for most but I'm gonna do just tea and insect frass and some bat guano for these to see how she takes it.

IMG 4540

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Here is a tiny lil tester section with 14 cookies and 2 billy mays that weren't in true veg but I love my Billy Mays!
This is strictly a feeding testing section and figured what better than to test than Cookies. She doesn't yield huge for most but I'm gonna do just tea and insect frass and some bat guano for these to see how she takes it.

View attachment 336085
Great test.. Keep us updated on this test.. I'm sure ur gunna kill it tho

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Damn that's gunna b 1 big ass bud.. I think it's gunna b a record setting size bud.. World Record size cookie bud..

lol..yeah I hope so! :woot: or its gunna be a huge mess of larf :confused:
I should know soon either way..:rolleyes:
Fingers crossed;)
The bottom 4ft of those trees are stripped naked..(cept the south side)
And most if the insides are hollowed out too
So they are mostly all tops at 8ft..:p

DAT

DAT

god damn this thread kicks ass. never seen so much sugar in my LIFE. you guys are serious professionals., I take my hat of to you all. this thread NEVER disappoints. I really need to step up my game now. what is it Sargent Sativa,? I got s to kNOW!dont make me lick my computer screen like some sort of freak , ize gotz to have it.

Top Bottom