Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

It's always hard to hack a veg mother , kudos to you bro

Funny thing was I put 4 mothers in my outdoors square less than a week cause if they don't make it, t least it will make good hash/Rick Simpson oil :)

Or I can even throw em under a HPS in my indoor/dark cycle em for a week? Anyways they were to tall and I love seeing the genes hive outdoors .

BH

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It's always hard to hack a veg mother , kudos to you bro

Funny thing was I put 4 mothers in my outdoors square less than a week cause if they don't make it, t least it will make good hash/Rick Simpson oil :)

Or I can even throw em under a HPS in my indoor/dark cycle em for a week? Anyways they were to tall and I love seeing the genes hive outdoors .

BH
The funny thing is I never keep mothers these were juss my normal plants..LOL.. I took these cuts from the buds I'm smoking.. B4 I flowered them I took cuts & these r my GSC cuts that rooted in a week so they vegged on beast mode the whole flower cycle & when my tent was clear these were the only plants ready so I vegged my other Lil plants in the flower tent under a 600 till they got bigger.. I kept my giant monsters under the T5 so they wouldn't grow fast like the 1's under the 600.. But these cookies were still on beast mode for like 90 days.. Fuck it maybe ill transplant them in2 5 gal pots & keep it movin..

Now my Lil plants r 2 big.. I always over veg my plants.. Oh well!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

yep. Baba G said it a few pages back. You can veg a plant too long.

I vegged mine wayyyyy tooo long:bag:
My only problem is gunna b the giant GSC buds r gunna try & grow past the light.. I'm in a tent so I have litmited head room. But that's eazy 2 control b'cuz I do this every run.. I always over veg my plants.. & when I say over vegged I don't mean that in a bad way<<< juss 2 big 4 my Lil tent..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Put in a screen and crunch her down. The round i only did 4 beasts under a light with a shit ton of branching threw my biggest cookie colas yet. Super uniform with a screen on top.
That's a great idea & would work great but I can't screen my whole tent.. Maybe I can do mini screens on each plant but that's all I can do this run.. I got a untested Yeti OG, 5 sour Bubbles,GSC Bag seed S1, OGKB, Animal cookie, & Sour Pebbles<<< I need 2 keep a close eye on this round.. Every new strain gets pulled out & inspected every few days<< & if I see any punk shit they get killed << on the spot<< execution style so the other plants see how Goo Dog gets down!!! So my other plants won't pull any punk bitch shit!!

true grit

true grit

I feel that. Push all the big gals to one side and do a mini screen on them, then leave your test plants to the other side for easy access. Just a thought. Are those Sour Bub from seed? I was thinking about scooping some of those to run until the whole gypsy thing went down.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

. I got a untested Yeti OG, 5 sour Bubbles,GSC Bag seed S1, OGKB, Animal cookie, & Sour Pebbles<<<!

When I say "untested" I mean "untested" by me.. Others have ran some of these strains but I've never ran them in my environment so I call them "untested"

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I feel that. Push all the big gals to one side and do a mini screen on them, then leave your test plants to the other side for easy access. Just a thought. Are those Sour Bub from seed? I was thinking about scooping some of those to run until the whole gypsy thing went down.
Another great idea I'll keep in mind. << that would work great..

I'm also running some plants in soil but most r in coco & need a good 15% runoff b'cuz H16 is pretty salty.. The screen plan would b perfect with my soil plants that don't need major runoff..

Yea my sour bubbles r from seeds I popped a few months back.. Ali bought some BOG packs & I asked him if I could run 1 sour bubble & he kicked down 6 so I could run but 1 died..( I actually killed it but don't tell any1) Aligee gots lots of packs of beans & I'm always buggin him about running a few.. He gots some super rare shit 2..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here is a lil snapshot of the GSC forum. Leaves are all at the "praying" angle that Kyle Kushman loves, lol

Nothing but animal products here, eat your heart out Veganics!

IMG 4547

N

naturalmedicine

Here is a lil snapshot of the GSC forum. Leaves are all at the "praying" angle that Kyle Kushman loves, lol

Nothing but animal products here, eat your heart out Veganics!

View attachment 337140

Damn! Your room is ridiculous. You are definitely good at what you do. What kind of tent is your tester section in?

DAT

DAT

LOOKS Fuckin rockin , that big ole cookie looks wicked Goo.
So im at work shooting the shit with my pothead girlfriend and shes totally getting into the different strains I turn her onto..u know.. looking them up on line an chit. I says to her.. theres this strain I TOTALLY want to get called.. GIRL SCOUT cookies.. it comes in chocolate and mint!! I was so excited to tell her. She got so excited to hear it! Girl Scout Cookies are the most delicious looking buds out there!!!!! so I got the new high times and the weed world. I see them advertising FEMINIZED GSC.... BC buds I think.so.... I need your advice.. >which strain and seed comp. should I order from ? I grow hydro waterfarms and need one fem seed. peace bro.. have a decandently delicious sugar coated WEEKend.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

The sad part is every cut I have gotte is fake completely. I have read numerous times Cali connections ,bc depot version is also crap. It doesn't have to be exact, just a similar pheno ?

I read over 20 pages on here and a billion days worth of people bashing both of them, but their Purps and purple Buddha were keepers in my books (BC depot )
I think youd have the best results with sin citys sin mint cookies... I know for sure they used the forum cut in their cross

Latest posts

Top Bottom