Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

randude

I haven't been here in awhile, I lost the link to the site. I seen the moderator on a different thread (Gypsy) and it reminded me about this thread. Looking good gents, the cookies still rule the world of cannabis!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

LOOKS Fuckin rockin , that big ole cookie looks wicked Goo.
So im at work shooting the shit with my pothead girlfriend and shes totally getting into the different strains I turn her onto..u know.. looking them up on line an chit. I says to her.. theres this strain I TOTALLY want to get called.. GIRL SCOUT cookies.. it comes in chocolate and mint!! I was so excited to tell her. She got so excited to hear it! Girl Scout Cookies are the most delicious looking buds out there!!!!! so I got the new high times and the weed world. I see them advertising FEMINIZED GSC.... BC buds I think.so.... I need your advice.. >which strain and seed comp. should I order from ? I grow hydro waterfarms and need one fem seed. peace bro.. have a decandently delicious sugar coated WEEKend.
Thanks doggie.. But 4 the question I'm not 2 sure b'cuz I've never popped any cookie seeds I've run them all from clone & even my GSC bag seed s1 was gifted 2 me as a clone.. I've seen lots of killer phenos from bag seeds & even the crosses I've seen from everybody all look nice.. If ur lookin 4 fems Logic has his GSC X The White up on the bay rite now.. There r lots of cookie crosses I've seen from breeders here but there seeds don't last very long..

My homie NorCalkid is gunna have some cookie seeds soon but I'm not sure exactly when or where he's gunna release them.. I've also seen that Jigga is gunna drop some beans in November I think I seen..

When poppin seeds u need some luck on ur side but I have seen lots of nice cookie phenos..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I haven't been here in awhile, I lost the link to the site. I seen the moderator on a different thread (Gypsy) and it reminded me about this thread. Looking good gents, the cookies still rule the world of cannabis!
Glad 2 have u back over here doggie..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Good Morning Goo :)
I took a pic of the cookies this morning:D
GSCstacking97

Stacking and Stinking real nice ;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Thanks doggie.. But 4 the question I'm not 2 sure b'cuz I've never popped any cookie seeds I've run them all from clone & even my GSC bag seed s1 was gifted 2 me as a clone.. I've seen lots of killer phenos from bag seeds & even the crosses I've seen from everybody all look nice.. If ur lookin 4 fems Logic has his GSC X The White up on the bay rite now.. There r lots of cookie crosses I've seen from breeders here but there seeds don't last very long..

My homie NorCalkid is gunna have some cookie seeds soon but I'm not sure exactly when or where he's gunna release them.. I've also seen that Jigga is gunna drop some beans in November I think I seen..

When poppin seeds u need some luck on ur side but I have seen lots of nice cookie phenos..

Ive also seen that Archive has the OGKB nocked up! :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Good Morning Goo :)
I took a pic of the cookies this morning:D
View attachment 337477

Stacking and Stinking real nice ;)
Ur killin it over there dog.. I need 2 get my ass up 2 ur pad so we can chill & smoke under that cookie tree.. I noticed u been up late nite lately... Good move 2 keep an eye on the cookie trees.. Never keep a steady schedule always keep people guessing.. I'd stay up all nite these next few months..LOL The night shift!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ive also seen that Archive has the OGKB nocked up! :)
Yea I did see that but I think I've read that his GSC crosses sold out in mins<< I'm exaggerating but I think they went fast.. I'm still trying 2 get ThaDocta 2 drop his gear here 4 us at the Farm.. << well actually it has nuthin 2 do with me gettin he's beans here>> I'm juss buggin him 2 drop his beans here.. Gettin the beans here would b on Doc & Logic not me!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

:D My Garden is well Guarded Goo.. I dont sleep much at night anymore..

Hell Ya! Come on over Bro!
See if Ali Gee wants to come over too.
I want you to see these flowers in person :)
Hell yea dog guard that garden.. I'm sure we'll head that way soon.. I was chillin at Ali's pad yesterday.. We always got lots of catching up 2 do<< some stuff is better told in person not over PM or Text or phone call plus it's harder 2 pass the bong threw PM..LOL
And I have a New guard dog
View attachment 337480
that's a killer guard.. U can see somebody & know rite away >> have u been in my fuckin garden Dog? It sure smells like u have.. Nice!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm still trying 2 get ThaDocta 2 drop his gear here 4 us at the Farm.. << well actually it has nuthin 2 do with me gettin he's beans here>> I'm juss buggin him 2 drop his beans here.. Gettin the beans here would b on Doc & Logic not me!!
Juss 2 make it clear b'cuz it kinda looks like I'm crossing the line hear.. I'm asking Doc if he can drop his gear over here.. I don't want Logic 2 read this post wrong & think WTF!! Who does this fool think he is? I let him edit posts & shit not make bidness moves & decide who's gear comes 2 the Farm.. << not tryin 2 do that.. I'm juss buggin Doc 2 do what ever he does 2 get the beans here at the Farm so we can grow some of ThaDoctas fire!!

N

naturalmedicine

I've got about a half dozen of the 4'x4' growlabs...older ones aren't as beefy on the zippers and yes miniature light leaks but I've never duct taped or tried to solve that and they work with no issues. With such a small tent it works but I would build anything bigger, imo

Thanks for the quick reply. I have a 10 x 15 room right now, but I'm about to get a tent for testing new beans. I was leaning towards a Secret Jardin Dark Room Pro DR150. Its a 5 x 5. Was just curious about what tents people use and perhaps which one is best.

Max Frost

Max Frost

Hey guys,

Well...I said I'd post up some pre-chop shots of the BCBD Animal Cookies, so here they are! My impressions of this strain are...WTF IS IT??? :confused: It sure doesn't look like any cookies or cookies cross I've seen online. I got the gear free directly from BCBD to run a test grow. Several other growers were given beans at the same time, and as far as I know, out of 8 or 10 growers, I'm the only one to even get a female plant. (I got 5 fems out of 7, so not complaining there). They have been VERY stretchy, and hard to grow. The vigor and health of the plants just never seemed good. These plants are at 12 weeks today. I'm planning to chop them tonight or tomorrow...more to get rid of them than anything else! I just really tired of fucking with them and wasting space that I KNOW could be used much more productively!

I've heard a bit of the story on how Matt came by his GSC cut...and the pictures too (SHEESH...do they have NO shame)? I wouldn't grow this strain again, and I'd recommend anybody looking for cookies...to keep on looking! I'd love to hear ya'lls opinion on these. Thanks in advance!

Best,

Max :wacky:

AC1

AC2

AC4

AC6

AC3

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey guys,

Well...I said I'd post up some pre-chop shots of the BCBD Animal Cookies, so here they are! My impressions of this strain are...WTF IS IT??? :confused: It sure doesn't look like any cookies or cookies cross I've seen online. I got the gear free directly from BCBD to run a test grow. Several other growers were given beans at the same time, and as far as I know, out of 8 or 10 growers, I'm the only one to even get a female plant. (I got 5 fems out of 7, so not complaining there). They have been VERY stretchy, and hard to grow. The vigor and health of the plants just never seemed good. These plants are at 12 weeks today. I'm planning to chop them tonight or tomorrow...more to get rid of them than anything else! I just really tired of fucking with them and wasting space that I KNOW could be used much more productively!

I've heard a bit of the story on how Matt came by his GSC cut...and the pictures too (SHEESH...do they have NO shame)? I wouldn't grow this strain again, and I'd recommend anybody looking for cookies...to keep on looking! I'd love to hear ya'lls opinion on these. Thanks in advance!

Best,

View attachment 337553

View attachment 337554

View attachment 337555

View attachment 337556

View attachment 337557
I'm with u on this 1... That is not Animal Cookies or even any kind of cookie cross .. Great info posted doggie

Max Frost

Max Frost

I'm with u on this 1... That is not Animal Cookies or even any kind of cookie cross .. Great info posted doggie

Thanks Goo! I'd love to get my hands on some real Cookies, but I'm landlocked in a little southern mountain town far, far away from dispensaries (and the rest of the world). What is your recommendation on how I could get ahold of some real cookies? Are ANY of the seeds being sold by the seedbanks legit? Thanks in advance!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Hey guys,

Best,

View attachment 337553

View attachment 337554

View attachment 337555

View attachment 337556

View attachment 337557

No offense MF but that strain looks wack...and 12 weeks???:eek: No way I'd ever spend that kind of time, energy, nutes, space and electricity on bunk genetics bro. BCBD should get burned to the ground for putting out gear like that. I'd be hella pissed if I was you. Again...no offense to you just BCBD...fuckin' snakes.

Top Bottom