Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

Only person I know of that's making legit f1 cookie beans is jigga.
Well even so, those are supposedly fems though right? Since at first it was accidental. But now they are capitalizing and doing it for real? Or did they somehow work a reg line? All I know is I've seen the test grows of RL's version (not saying its[his male] legit or not, but is the only stable form of reg GSC I've seen [his ladies are the real deal forum and DHN for sure though]), and it throws out legit GSC in all phenos. And these are grows from well known and respected growers. Doesn't interest me though as I'm not into cookies all like that (and I can likely get the clone if I wanted), just love following up on all the hype for shits and giggles.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Well even so, those are supposedly fems though right? Since at first it was accidental. But now they are capitalizing and doing it for real? Or did they somehow work a reg line? All I know is I've seen the test grows of RL's version (not saying its[his male] legit or not, but is the only stable form of reg GSC I've seen [his ladies are the real deal forum and DHN for sure though]), and it throws out legit GSC in all phenos. And these are grows from well known and respected growers. Doesn't interest me though as I'm not into cookies all like that (and I can likely get the clone if I wanted), just love following up on all the hype for shits and giggles.

Could be s1's...who knows...

Jiggacooks

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Also, anybody here up on Reservation Labs? You guys see his Cookies? Dude has real deal GSC in reg seed form. Only cookies I've seen grown from reg seed that actually throws out real Cookies. He's getting back up on his feet, but I can't wait to see him produce more. Gonna shit on all these hacks trying to come up on fem GSC shwag beans lol.
RL is workin with seeds made by L-O-U & L-O-U made DHN Platinum Cookies<< in my eyes that's the weakest of all GSC cuts.. By weakest i mean in veg.. I hate how super slow DHN platinum cookies grows.. I'm flowering my DHN platinum cookies 4 the 1st time & I've had her months.. Most people I know tossed there DHN Platinum Cookies cut

J

jaybudding

he just recently started showing that male but before that they were saying that they were accidents both gsc and cherry pie were both created with the same hermie f1durb! I don't know what to believe anymore. Its all about how much the seeds are worth to them they are trying to protect the value of the strain. and this is a gsc male I thought f1Durb was the dad.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

CANDYLAND from P2P via HT cup 2013 richmond
View attachment 340053

View attachment 340054
Raspberry cookies via Vallejo
View attachment 340067

From LA to the Bay, clocking major miles! Yaddada!
Sic cuts doggie.. I'm super excited 2 see how these new cuts finish plus the others u picked up.. Hurry up & get them on beast mode in that new room.. Get them big & flowered out so we can burn.. I juss love trying new buds I've never smoked.. New gear is always fun 2 try

Top Bottom