Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Does all the cookie crosses have that cookie aspect to them? Idk, i would assume that it would be lost if not paired properly! Also are animal cookies a off shoot of the gsc? And do they truley have the animal cracker aspect? Im trying to find out how well the gsc passes her cookie genes in crosses!

Camdawg

Camdawg

Does all the cookie crosses have that cookie aspect to them? Idk, i would assume that it would be lost if not paired properly! Also are animal cookies a off shoot of the gsc? And do they truley have the animal cracker aspect? Im trying to find out how well the gsc passes her cookie genes in crosses!

Pop some crosses and report back here with your info. I got Aligee forum x sour bubble going into germ soon hoping to get bubble sized cookie nugs

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I would say the cookie trait is strong from what ive seen online. Even in the haze crosses.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

I hear ya! But these crosses are pretty pricy and i have no problem paying for what i want but is it really what im looking for!?!
I guess ill wait this one out till more info arises or fate decides for me!
Idk many of the crosses take after the mom in bud structure and sometimes aromas coinside with the structure and sometimes it doesnt. I would also assume the aroma as such is a complex combination of terpines to reach a mint cookie mixture that its not to stable in the crosses and may break up and some terpines dominating the undertones which blends it all together. This is just my assumption due to my experiences. I would really like to know if the thin mint aroma is stablelized in the gsc. I can say no cause its probably a poly but that doesnt mean she wont be hardheaded in her ways(in x's)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Id like to find a pheno like this one.

GSC pheno 1

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I just flipped my GSC today. I got them as babies from craigslist 3 weeks ago and was told they're the original thin mint cut, from what seemed like a reputable guy. What do you guys think?

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Yup. :confused: I was behind schedule and they were my only source at the time. They are stinking up the place in veg though. I'm hoping they're legit. I have usually only seen og's with the 3 leaf trait. :)

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
being this thread is blowing up... I would like to ask any one or a breeder a question , Does the word Platinum in front of a strain mean it is a different strain or the same strain just grown excellently, Is there a clarification on this inquiring minds wanna know... sorry for off topic Goo, but i'm pretty sure you don't mind but seemed like the right place to ask... Hate starting threads for a simple question bro... Respect SoSer

Ok so I know I'm a year behind and 500 posts behind but platinum means crossed to SSH from what I was told anyways I'm sure this will be covered as I forge on reading. Dam you goo! Dam you. See you all in about a week. Long read ahead. I should be a cookie expert by the end though. Peace

shawnskush

shawnskush

Well good luck on the run man. Keep an eye out if those slightly funky leaves here and there keep looking more and more deformed you could have mites. I just dont trust craigslist and expect the worst...

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
A
Everyone knows GSC was bred by girlscout troop 16522. Part of a breeding project to earn the breeder badge. Where do you think the name came from? duh!

And they use to pass cuttings around in cookie boxes. The first cut was sold as a box of thin mint cookies to a lucky grower outside Safeway in crescent city. Fortunately they knew what to do. The rest shall we say.! Sorry only 10000 more. Post to read.

Top Bottom