Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
you'll be shocked with the yield if the bud sites are there...she comes through, just takes more pieces but it's so dense it works out. Watch for bud mold on the tops though if you go extra long or have moisture...although lately it's fukn way too dry!!

Thanks for the heads up brotha. ;)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
As long as she is healthy I'm thinking weeks 4.5-6.5ish, but keep in mind I feed the same rate from week 1 in bloom as I do during weeks 5-7 with my guanos which are my main boosting.

edit: basically I don't use a heavy p/k boosting blend so I'm not a good person for this information but it seems that if the environment is kicking and plant health is top notch then she can take heavy hits from what I've heard.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
on synthetic/organic blends I use Big Swell for boosting along with guanos, only ever at 5ml/gal though and not every watering. But that same rate weeks 1-6 or 7.

edit: I do feed heavier on my base bloom food which is derived only from seabird guano & fishbone meal and then I use Bio Bizz the last few weeks for the base.

D

DixinCider

to deny the bubba odor is redic, it's in there when it's fresh and if you make concentrates you'll smell it even with a plugged nose...lol
deff get a strong bubba resemblance. she also stacks nugs to the bottom like bubba, also bubba has some super dense buds too....would not surprise me at all. i don't think she yeilds that bad either, just have to make sure your canopy is filled.
IMG 1507
IMG 1555
IMG 1560
IMG 1568

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
When I see people hit her hard with potent p/k boosters early she seems to grow tiny lil cracked out rocks...but to get a LONG, full top I found less is more. Slow & steady did her best, almost 2 a light....

View attachment 360710 View attachment 360711 View attachment 360712
:woot: Thats the Forum cut?! Very nice Baba G!

Slow and steady wins the race ;)

View attachment 360723

View attachment 360722

CANT GET THESE TONY LITTLES OFF THIS MOTHA FUCKIN PLANE.. lol
this was like week 5.5 6 tops.. i can tell cause the leaves arent black yet
View attachment 360725
Great work Shamus!

Very pretty!

deff get a strong bubba resemblance. she also stacks nugs to the bottom like bubba, also bubba has some super dense buds too....would not surprise me at all. i don't think she yeilds that bad either, just have to make sure your canopy is filled.View attachment 360738 View attachment 360739 View attachment 360740 View attachment 360741
Excellent canopy! :woot:

J

jaybudding

This cut I got from a friend who cracked a bagseed from the green door a few years ago I didn't veg it very long but it stacked up nice def worth another run. My first attempt at chucking some pollen was successful and one of my buds and roses cuts got crossed to Blackwater OG (SFV OG X Mendo Purp) it made some very healthy looking plump tiger striped seeds now im just wondering how many I should run on the first phenol hunt and what I should call it.
IMG 0010

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

Slow and steady wins the race ;)

with some shitty durban in the back.. root bound in 3's before they even went into flower and never got up potted (just to fill empty space).. i let them go 2 extra weeks and YES they did end up purpling a good bit.. just the leaves not the buds really.. maybe a tinge on the ones that had the AC right on em

View attachment 360722

[/ATTACH]
damn homie what strain is that?? looks soo fire :cool:

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
This cut I got from a friend who cracked a bagseed from the green door a few years ago I didn't veg it very long but it stacked up nice def worth another run. My first attempt at chucking some pollen was successful and one of my buds and roses cuts got crossed to Blackwater OG (SFV OG X Mendo Purp) it made some very healthy looking plump tiger striped seeds now im just wondering how many I should run on the first phenol hunt and what I should call it.View attachment 361320

100 sounds like a nice round number:D

DAT

DAT

Goozterz your Photo in the contest is FUCKIN INSANELY Gorgeous. I like it even better then last month! the contrast with those dark greens just makes my knees weak. Merry Chrimbo and Happy NEW year!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
under 600 watters right? She does almost as good under 600w as 1kw. Almost the same yield for some folks I've seen with 600watt Gavitas versus 1kw gscookies....

I feel that the cookies will do much better under a 600. Every time I run her under a 1k the bottoms swell up more than the tops. Imma post a pic of Obs orange cookies here in a bit. I'm ditching the GSC for now. Not enough yield for me.

true grit

true grit

Ya lets see them Orange cookies!! Still need to get some in rotation. And fwiw, i ran the gsc under 600w (or actually a 1k down to mid-3/4 setting) and they didnt produce as well as I thought they would under less light. I get plenty of big tops under 1ks but definitely didn't this test run under less.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ya lets see them Orange cookies!! Still need to get some in rotation. And fwiw, i ran the gsc under 600w (or actually a 1k down to mid-3/4 setting) and they didnt produce as well as I thought they would under less light. I get plenty of big tops under 1ks but definitely didn't this test run under less.
I read somewhere here that when you turn the 1k bulb down to 3/4 like that it doesn't work well as a 600 watt bulb at full power
Have you heard anything like that? anyone?

true grit

true grit

I read somewhere here that when you turn the 1k bulb down to 3/4 like that it doesn't work well as a 600 watt bulb at full power
Have you heard anything like that? anyone?

Nope hadnt heard that. Either way from my last two experiments with cookies and less than 1kw, ive got less than i had hoped for with em. I think with appropriate root mass and right conditions you can throw nice colas under a 1kw.

Shamus

Shamus

OBS ORANGE COOKIES?!?!?
i second that notion @true grit LETS SEE EM CAP. im not gonna be able to sleep till i do. lol

n TG talkin about swellage check that cookie kola on the page before this

damn homie what strain is that?? looks soo fire :cool:

thats a mystery pheno from pie guys garden via thizz homies, i was told it was the thin mint, but then was told its a bit different then cookie fams keeper thin mint by a trusted homie of cookie knowledge.. the one with the big kolas on instagram. that clearly isnt the original. ik because my cut came from the pheno hunt of the new "original" thin mint to my knowledge. still not as strong as the "pre forum" as i called it, now its being referred to as the "durban" pheno i think. but my thin mint definitely out yields every cookie cut ive seen to date

Great work Shamus!

thanks holmes!

Top Bottom