Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mtngrown

Mtngrown

cut a lil branch of this wookie 3 a week ago at 8 weeks.....smoked some today...even with no cure this bitch was still douggggghy:)
20131231 163424

true grit

true grit

Thanks dog.. Yea there sure is sumthin bout that Animal Cookie that I really like.. I like the animal size yield also.. Animal ain't quite as strong as forum but that could b b'cuz I've only ran animal once & I've ran the forum cut 4 over a year.. Round 2 of animal cookies will b done this month.. After that I'm thinking forum cut & animal cookies juss 4 one run... OGKB is killer but she vegs slow & I can't get enough cuts & vegged fast enough 2 run a grip of them...

My animal was in the corner this test run so not much to "test"/smoke but so far she smells almost spot on to the forum in the same tent. Got some undre a 1kw this run though, and bet shes gonna do just fine. I will say with OGKB i topped her way early and more light she gets she definitely does better. Def a SOG plant IMO. Or at least 12per bed with a full cycle veg.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My animal was in the corner this test run so not much to "test"/smoke but so far she smells almost spot on to the forum in the same tent. Got some undre a 1kw this run though, and bet shes gonna do just fine. I will say with OGKB i topped her way early and more light she gets she definitely does better. Def a SOG plant IMO. Or at least 12per bed with a full cycle veg.
Ur gunna like the Animal Cookie she's a forum twin but bigger, more purple, & more frost but loses a bit of the dough funk in the cure>> or I cured it wrong? Animal Cookies is bad ass with more buds then the forum cut.. I even got a animal in a 1 gal smart pot & she is killin it she looks like she's gunna give a bigger top then last run in a 3 gal smart pot .. In a bed Animal Cookies would kill it..

Yea I'd agree about the top OGKB early.. I tied everything & the early topping worked best juss like u said.. Id say 65 OGKB in a 5x5 bed topped once with a 2 week veg>> a grip of 2 headed foot tall ogkb's 8 row's of 8 packed in there..LOL!! I don't even know if that's possible but that's what I would do..LOL that shit would b sic..

A

AlterEgo860

u should just pull them apart to begin with man.. I use the cubes and rockwool and even jiffy pellets wen im cheap.. and I put 2 in each.. and just pull them apart.. make 2 clones out of 1 pellet.. and usualy they both are fine.. but the one time I left them together. and carefully pulled them apart. I ended up stunting half of them.. 1 of each batch of 2 clones.. was stunted .. so instead of having a 144 clones.. I ended up only have 72 kuz of it.. I shoulda just plant 1 in each.. and let them all JAM.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

u should just pull them apart to begin with man.. I use the cubes and rockwool and even jiffy pellets wen im cheap.. and I put 2 in each.. and just pull them apart.. make 2 clones out of 1 pellet.. and usualy they both are fine.. but the one time I left them together. and carefully pulled them apart. I ended up stunting half of them.. 1 of each batch of 2 clones.. was stunted .. so instead of having a 144 clones.. I ended up only have 72 kuz of it.. I shoulda just plant 1 in each.. and let them all JAM.
My bad..when I said I was gunna pull them apart I meant train them apart like some LST 2 get them a few inches breathing room.. OGKB grows slow & indica like>> but don't bush out she shoots straight up so topping is a must.. My plan is 2 put 3 OGKB cuts in2 each 3 gal smart pot.. The way I grow I juss need 2 fill up space & as long as the whole 5x5 space is full >> actually fuckin packed no wasted space between plants>> I'm good.. I train every plant 2 fill it's 3gal smart pot & not much more>> less then a 1x1 space taken.. Then I pack my pots in2 the tent with as many as possible..LOL I try 2 fill the space like a bed but I need 2 take all my plants out 4 inspection every few days.. If I pop 1 OGKB in2 a pot there will b wasted space in the grow b'cuz I can't get her 2 fill the pot like my other strains.. So I know I need 2 plant 2 per pot 4sho but I'm gunna prolly push it to 3 per pot.. This is my only cut I planted 2 in2 the cube.. It's juss 4 fun 2 see what happens.. I'm figuring its gunna grow like a topped plant.. I'll get stakes 2 keep them a lil apart.. But I'm not gunna rip the twins apart there gunna finish 2gether..

But I like ur 2 per cube idea..I might try that when I need extra cuts..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
glad you cleared that up Goo
weird, because I was just in my room and telling myself i fucked up by putting two clones in the same bag.

one was super small, i figued it would be ok for a min..
But I knew in my mind that it wasnt gonna be pretty when it came time to separated em.
I was just getting ready to separate them...then I read your post

So should I just leave em together?

Twoinone13
Top Bottom